Chapter 17: "You look good today"

Alex POV

After all of the twitter fights and bickering, i thought that i would bring Nick and Karl in that picnic place later tonight just to spend time with them. Somehow we're not official, i want us just to be easy in our polyamorous relationship.
______________

"Hey Kalem? Do you know where they are?" I asked Kalem in her room, she was in her pc doing something. "Huh? You mean your boyfriends?" She smiled. I blushed and asked her again. "Oh they're in the attic with Louie and Jason, oh and by the way tell Jason to come to my room and help me with my project, please?"

"I will thank you!" "Bye!" I closed the door and knocked on the attic door, Karl opened it and we smiled, then i joined them.

"Hi Alex" Louie said. "Hi what are you guys doing here?" I asked while i sat beside Nick. "Oh talking about our twitter feed and then love experiences" Louie said.

"Oh Jason, Kalem needs you for her project by the way" Jason grumbled, "seriously that prick.." He mumbled as Louie chuckled. "C'mon babe just help her with the project just don't argue with her" Louie reassures him. "Ugh fine" Jason came out of the attic and Louie laughed.

"Wait- you guys are together?" Karl asked Louie. "Oh yeah about that we were official one year ago, i was the one who took him out" Louie smiled and continued. "And i assume you guys like eachother?" I blushed and snuggled on Karl's chest. "Oh yeah we're not official yet, we're just taking it easy for us" Karl explained as Louie hummed. "Riight i get it. So about that twitter bickering, who's N/N and Dream?" He asked.

"Ohh about that-- Dream is a famous streamer and N/N is also a streamer, we met up with her earlier but George wanted to pull off in the beach with her so yeah" Nick chuckled. "Hmm i see i get it now, are you guys hungry? It's 12:35 now"

"Yeah i am starving" I mumbled. "Then let's go now and eat" Louie opened the attic door and we all went outside. Louie expected Jason and Kalem to argue back to back but Kalem was cooking lunch and Jason was cleaning the dishes. "So i assume the project went-" "No." Kalem stopped Louie.

"O-oh what happened?" Louie asked sitting in the chair. "Well this bit-" "well it wasn't my fault that you spilled water all over your desk and the paper" "WELL it wasn't my fault that you placed the papers IN THE TABLE-- I TOLD YOU TO-"

"OKAY STOP IT WE CAN ARGUE LATER" Keiya stopped them, Kalem mumbled something. "What was that?" Louie asked. "I SAID I'm sorry." "Well then I'm sorry too." Kalem and Jason looked at eachother and Kalem hugged him. "Are they always like this?" Karl asked.

"Every project Kal has" Louie sighed and placed the plates on the table. "Would you guys hug later? Your in the way" Keiya sat on the chair and we decided to seat down too. "Fine jeez" Kalem pulled the hug and sat. "Where's George?" Keiya opened her phone and played games on it. "Oh he's in the beach with Y/N" "oh okay" Kalem placed the dishes on the table.

"Woah.. what's that?" I asked. "Oh that's called adobo, if you don't want to eat some there's nuggets" Kalem smiled as all of us dug in.
_________________

I stared on the white wall laying on the couch, it's just 4 pm and I'm planning on a dinner date with Karl and Nick on the spot where our feelings were shown. I didn't know what would we do there, what to wear, and if i have to take them already.

"Huy" Kalem shook me as i look at her. "Ano inisip mo?" Kal sat with me and i sighed. "Do you realize that i don't understand what were you saying?" Kal laughed and shoved me playfully.

"I was just joking, i said what were you thinking? You seem like in a deep thought" Kal asked me and i sighed deeply. "I'm planning for a dinner date" "ohhhh so that's why you were so quiet, i haven't heard you scream everytime earlier so i was concerned, pff-" i looked at Kalem and rolled my eyes and queued to shove her back. "OW- HAHA" I laughed with her and calmed down. "So, what were you planning with them?" Kalem took out my phone, she tried to unlock it and gave it back to me.

"Uhh what should i wear? Just casual or like-" "I swear to god if you rant out all of your thoughts I'll leave here" i looked on my phone, "Ok.. should i just wear casual clothes? I'll lead them to the spot" Kalem nodded.
"Let's go to your room and I'll pick out the clothes that might fit you, or maybeee you don't have one?" Kalem smirked as i sighed and rolled eyes. "Let's just go to my room dumbass" "aye aye captain".
______________

"This?" I walked out of the bathroom and showed my outfit. It was a white polo, with black ripped jeans, and a LAFD beanie. "Uhhh next, you look like a-" "Don't you dare say it." "..ahaha next one"

After some time i showed Kalem the next outfit i picked. It was black shorts with just casual white t-shirt. "Ehh next, you can try this!" Kalem handed me the outfit she paired. "Okay.." i went in the bathroom to change.
_____________

I came out of the bathroom and Kalem looked at me. "So?" "It's good! You should wear more floral polos Alex" Kalem smiled and handed me my beanie. "Oh thanks so um, help me set up?" "oH hELL YEAH!" Kalem grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. "WoahwoAH CALM DOWN!" "HEY NICK ME AND ALEX ARE OUT FOR A BIT" We heard a muffled scream and we smiled and we went outside.
________________

"So Alex- you sit there I'll do this for you, and it's really perfect since it's almost sunset" Kalem placed the white blanket on the grass, "Okay are you sure you don't want me to help you?" "Yesyes just text your lover boys to come here in about 10 minutes" Kalem placed the food and the fairy lights. "Okay then" i opened my phone to text Karl and Nick.

(A/N the fairy lights and the foods just came out of nowhere and it's called logic alr?)
_______________

"Done!" Kalem pointed out what she've done. "Woah- it looks really good!" The picnic has fairy lights surrounding the white blanket, with six monsters in the chiller, two fruit salads, three colas,
And 3 kinds of flavor pockys. (Yknow that long stick biscuit named 'Pocky')

Kalem made it kind of aesthetic but i wasn't complaining at all. "Sooo is it okay?" Kalem smiled as i sighed. "It is wonderful Kalem" i placed my hand in Kal's shoulder. "Thank you, this means alot to me" i smiled, Kalem suddenly hugged me, her chin in my shoulder.

"Aww i hope you get your lover boys Alex, and I'm lucky that i actually met you. If you need something you can just tell me, your like a big brother to me Alex, just you know" i smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you again Kalem, and your like a little sister to me too.. so now, they'll be here soon-" i noticed a flash infront of me.

"Karl? Oh um- hey guys" Kalem pulled off the hug. "Ohh why did you pull off the hug? It was adorable!" Karl and Nick walked towards us. "Speaking of adorable, I'll queue myself to leave here, see you later lover boys!" Kalem winked at me and blushed a little bit as she ran away.

"So uh let's eat?" I heard Karl gasped. "mONSTERS!!" We chuckled as Karl sat and opened a can of monster and watched him chug it. "So you planned this Alex?" Nick asked. "I- um yeah your coUSIN helped me y'know" i looked at Nick and smiled. "Yeah everytime us relatives has occasions and stuffs, she would be present there helping on the decorations" Nick opened a can of cola. I grabbed a fork and dug in on the fruit salad, then heard something from Karl.

"What was that Karl?" "H-huh? What?" Karl looked away and i held his hands as he looked at me, flustered. "Look i know you said something" Karl looked at our hands, i noticed but i didn't care. It felt nice. "I said you look good today.." Karl managed to say while blushing, i chuckled as i wrapped him with my hands and my head on his shoulder.

Nick then suddenly joined our cuddle time, and when time goes by, the stars were on the sky.
_______________

I wanted to put a quote and i don't know what i meant LMAO this story has 1500+ words so be thankful that i fed you up with more content here<3

Can't we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars, i really need a wish right now wish right now wish right now