Chapter 7: Hello Philippines!

Karl POV

We've been waiting for our flight to board, it is 4 am in the morning and i can see the four of us drained.

"Hey Nick? Is there a someone picking us up when we get there?"

"Yeah.. my cousin's pick us there" He answered me groggily. There was Alex, kind of blacked out and.. his head laying on Nick's lap. It was cute though. George watching something in his phone to get him awake, well me? I drank monsters so I'm kind of okay.

"Flight 420 boarding to Philippines"

I sat straight as i heard the announcement.

"Hey guys! It's our flight!"

I woke up Nick and Alex. They sat up, grumbling. I chuckled and helped them with their luggages, so as George.

"Thanks Karl and George" i smiled and went inside the plane.

(Twitter)

KarlJacobs | @karljacobs 2m
|
*one picture attached*
In another plane ;)

|
GeorgeNotFound | @GeorgeNootFound
Just sleep Karl
|
KarlJacobs | @karljacobs
No you sleep.

I turned off my phone because i felt the plane starting to fly. I'm in the window seat, Alex's in the middle seat and Nick on the first seat. Well George?.. He's infront of us.

_________________

Nick POV

I woke up and yawned as i felt the plane moving up and down.

"Ugh i swear to god my sleep was so good" i yawned and stretched my body in my seat. I looked at Alex and he was sleeping with his head laid in Karl's shoulder, and Karl's head laying ontop of Alexs'.

'Aww, they're so cute together' i stared at them peacefully and i had an idea hit me. I took my phone and snapped a photo of them. I didn't plan to post it either of my social media cause.. internet will break.

I took my airpods from my pocket and connected it to my phone, then played the playlist i made earlier.

Now Playing: Tounge Tied by Group Love.

___________________

Alex POV

I stirred when i felt the plane up and down and someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and looked at the figure I'm snuggling with. I realized that he was busy with his phone, chatting with George, one of his hand on my hair and one on his phone. I looked at my arms, it was ontop of Karl, he seems pretty chill so i didn't mind at all.

I was thinking about my position right now with Karl. I'm snuggling with him, in a plane. I decided to move a little bit and pretended that i didn't realize what i did. I yawned (not pretend anymore) while I'm smudging my eyes to see clearly.

"Hi Alex" i looked at Karl and he seemed a little drained but still i can feel that he's not, i can see him smiling. I smiled back.