Chapter 15: Louie, Jason and Keiya

Alex's POV
______________

I continued to blush harder as Nick told me what happened yesterday night. Nick chuckled, "Don't be flustered now, get ready we're going somewhere with George and Kalem" i nodded and he left me in the room, not closing the door. I sighed as i went to the bathroom to freshen up and changed into blue knitted sweatshirt, black pants and white shoes, of course i had my beanie on. I've never styled like this but i thought it looked good in it.
_______________

"SHOTGUN!" George yelled and got inside the front seat. "Ofcourse George would take the shotgun" Karl mumbled.

"Hey where are we going Kal?" Nick asked as we got inside her car. "Oh you'll see later on" Kal grinned, she turned on her car.
______________

It took one hour to get in our destination and it was the.. airport? Why would Kalem take us to the airport? Kalem looked at the mirror to check on us and smiled. She got off the car and we got off too. Kalem took the lead since she knew where we're going.

"Why did she take us here?" I asked. George shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know". Kalem led us to a cafe shop. And sat in the chairs. "Kalem why'd you take us here?" George asked.

"I'm here for my friends!" Kalem seemed to be excited. "So what if you only came here?" George retorted. "Because they want to meet you all" Kalem retorted back. For about 5 minutes someone yelled Kalem's name.

"Louie? Jason!" She ran off to hug three of her friends. I looked at George and Karl who's infront of me sitting, they shrugged and we walked towards them. "Oh my god i can't believe this!" "Well you have to it's been years!" The hug stayed for a bit then they pulled it off.

"Well um- guys this is Louie, Jason and Keiya-- guys this is Alex, Nick, George, and Karl" We shook hands as Kal introduced them to us.

"Nice to meet you all, you seem like a great friendgroup" Karl said, smiling. "Yep thanks to Kalem" Louie said. Louie has black hair, kind of taller than Kalem mainly 5'7, Jason is like the man of the group i would say, he has black-ish brown hair, and they're curly also, and i would say his 5'9. Keiya is the kind of the short person in their friendgroup, she's about 5'5 and Kalem is 5'6. Keiya has brown hair and has black strands in her upper hair, that means her hair has grown.

Kalem bought coffee and sandwiches for them and we walked outside to Kalem's car, it's for eight person's luckily. I noticed that Louie and Jason we're holding hands. I got Nick and Karl's attention to them and smiled. We got inside the car and drove back to Kalem's house.

"By the way Kalem where are they gonna sleep?" Karl asked. "Oh yeah about that Louie and Jason can be in the attic since they liked it there and Keiya can be in my room" Kalem said as Karl nodded.
_________________

"Oh my god i can't believe I'm here again-- Oh wAIt SAPLING!" Louie went in the attic to see Sapling. I chuckled as Karl tugged my hand to sit with him in the couch which i did, Nick then plopped in the couch, his head on my lap.

"Great to have new people here, i felt like out one month here is boring" Nick said as i chuckled, Karl placed his arms on my shoulders which i almost flustered but i didn't show it. "Hey lovebirds! Are you okay with them being here?" Kalem asked.

"Yeah! I'm glad there's new people here to talk with actually" I told Kal and she nodded and went back to her talking to Jason and Keiya. Karl giggled and i leaned back in the couch. George then joined us and took the remote from Karl and opened Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" George asked.

"Harry Potter" Nick said as George clicked on Harry Potter on Netflix.
________________

Pls give me ideas guys idk what to put now:) btw thank you again for 1k+ views again love you all<3

Stay safe, there's alot more interesting things might happen😏😎

BYEEEE!!

I need band songs like Paramore's song Still Into You, I NEED SONGS FOR MY OTHER STORY I'M BEGGING Y'ALL PLS