Chapter 13: "Wanna go outside?"

Nick POV

Finally, I have my two boys that i loved, in my hands hugging them.

________________

We came home Kalem eating watermelon, making a mess in the table while George holding his phone for Kalem, talking to someone.

"Have you ever got a boyfriend Y/n?" Kal said in a smirking tone as George face palmed. "Ohohhh- about that i have an ex but he was an asrehole so i left him, but i then i knew he cheated on me before we broke up" Y/n said in the other line.

"Woah what a bitc-" "Kalem stop making a mess on the table!" George stopped Kalem. "Wow thanks for the concern George" Kal rolled her eyes as George huffed.

"Hey are we missing something?" Karl walked to the table and sat, Alex followed. I sighed and smiled, then sitting beside Alex. "Oh- Yeah we're talking to Y/N, y/n meet Nick, Alex, and Karl" George said.

"Hi guys! I assume that you know me now, just call me N/N" She chuckled on the other line. "Well nice to meet you N/N! George talks about you alot by the way" Karl teased as Kal snorted.

"I-" George sighed. "Hey N/N can we talk later?" George seemed to be pissed. I looked at Karl and Alex who seemed to stop their laughter. "Oh yeah surely byee!" "BYE Y/N I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS!!" Kalem yelled out of the blue

"YES OFCOURSE DEAR I'M GONNA ADOPT YOU AS MY DAUGHTER" Karl and Alex were still holding their laughs as Kalem gasped dramatically.

"YES YES I AM NOW YOUR DAUGHTER BYE Y/N MWAH MWAH" Y/N laughed on the other line. "Mwah mwah bye guys! Take care!" Y/N said.

"We will bye Y/n talk to you later" George ended the call as Karl and Alex fit into laughter. I chuckled because of George's reaction.

"Why are you guys such a tease?" George asked as Me and Kalem laughed, while George sighed. "I'm going to my bedroom, you are all idiots" George walked away. Us four were calming ourselves from the fit of laughter we had.

"Don't worry about George not talking to his 'Girlfriend' we've been talking with Y/N for a half an hour" she chuckled. Alex stood up to get a table cloth and helped Kalem from her mess in the table.

"Is this how Kalem eats her watermelon?" Karl chuckled and i placed my arms in his shoulders, leaning into his right side. I looked at Karl and he was red. Alex placed the wet table cloth in the sink and sat beside

"Oh my god don't make me thirdwheel three lovebirds." Karl looked at Kalem shocked while Alex was stunned. I leaned back at my seat.

"Y-you know were together?" Karl asked as Kal was smirking while being shocked. "Oh you three are together? Well congrats! Didn't knew Nick would actually do it" Kal said smirking, placing both of her elbows in the table while finishing her watermelon. (A/N; i actually ate a yellow watermelon earlier and finishing this up🤡)

"Oh so you planned that Nick? Aww" i looked away from blushing. Karl hugged me as Alex ate with Kalem. "Oh my f- ugh I'm just gonna go away and let you guys be here-- and uh there's food in the refrigerator if you want to eat, there's rice in the rice cooker" Kalem smiled at us and went in her room, making a little bit of a slam noise.

"Hey, you wanna go outside?" I looked at Karl and Alex as they nodded. Then we went outside, i was the first one to lay on the grass, then Karl and Alex laid with me, Karl on top and Alex beside me, scooting his head on my neck. I chuckled.

"What are we then?" Karl asked. "What would you want us to be?" I asked him. "We can court eachother first and then we can be official, or we can think about it first. What'd you want?" Alex suggested.

"I can court you two, like a gentleman" i told them, proudly as they laughed and chuckled. Karl took his phone out and played music.

[Now playing: Can't Take My Eyes Off You]

I looked at Karl and smiled, we closed our eyes and tried not to sleep and relaxed in our warmth.

______________

Sorry for the short chapter🤡
YOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K VIEW HOLY CRAP ILY GUYS TYSMMMM

WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR 1K VIEWS?? LMAO

I'm gonna start twitch and youtube MUAHAAH kidding. BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LOOK HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS OMFG