Chapter Seventeen: The Ball

After a few weeks of dating Tamaki, Haruhi's anger rose. We still havn't kissed yet, but I don't care. I've been invited to the host club dance. 

        "Hey, Red!" Tamaki shouted and ran to me. I smiled and gave him a hug. "These are for you!" He said in a British accent. A Pewdiepie reference. 

        He handed me a bouquet of flowers. "They're so pretty!" I smiled. I gave him another hug and opened my bag. "Okay, I've got a few dresses in mind!" I dug out the fourteen photos I've slaved over to make. They were all either black or black or pink. 

        "I like this one." He pointed to the knee-length black dress with pink belt. It had a little fish-net ruffles draping over it. 

        "You read my mind! Even though It's not perfect, I'll try to make it!" 

        DAY OF THE DANCE: XD

        I slipped on my black converse and messed with my hair. I went outside and waited for Tamaki's limo. When it arrive, thirty seconds later, I climbed in and pulled out my phone. "You look beautiful." He complimented.

        "You look so nice, and thank-you." I replied. I hooked my phone up to the connector and Infinity started playing. "Whoops! I meant this song." I smiled and put on Every time we Touch. "I was hoping I'd be our song." I smiled.

        When we got there, which we were late, the girls swarmed over Tamaki. The boys started grabbing my arms, but I wouldn't leave his side. 

        We got up to the stage and Tamaki and the others started blabbing on. He moved out of the way and I walked up. Crowds of the boys were cheering. "Hey guys!" I shouted. "I'm so glad so many of you came tonight!" More cheers. "I'm not good with lovey-dovey crap, so let's cut to the chase." I paused for dramatic effect. "Have a fucking good time!"

        I walked off stage and danced with some of the boys, but soon I felt not confident. "Will you excuse me?" I held up a hand and walked off. Something's not right. The doors slammed open and the music stopped. What the hell?

        "I've been looking for a Red Riding everywhere. Now it seems she's turned up here." The male voice laughed. It seemed familiar. Some of the host were arguing with him but he said, "I had some fun with her once, I just want it for real." I gulped. 

        Tamaki pushed through the crowd and put his arms on my shoulders. "That's the guy?" He angrily whispered. 

        "How'd you remember?" I whispered as I ran off into the girl's bathroom. 

        After ten minutes, the door opened and I though it was Tamaki, coming to get me. So, I opened the stall door and ran to him. "I missed you!" I hugged.

        "I've missed you too, but it seems you've got me mixed with the wrong guy." I slowly looked up and backed away. 

        "Why are you here?" I ask in my best Lucy-Heartfilia-confident voice. The door slammed open and a bunch of the guests, boys of course, ran in and charged at him.  

        "I'll be back!" He hollered, beat up. I thanked the guests and ran out to see Tamaki. All of a sudden, the song, Every time We Touch, came on and the disco ball shines. Nobody's in here. 

        "Hello?" I said as Tamaki came out of the shadows.

        "Hello." He said and put his hands on my hips. I guess we're slow dancing? I don't know how. I followed how they do it on T.V. and put my arms around his neck.

        Perfect wasn't even close to how I felt. I felt warm and fuzzy and loved and all that good stuff. My heart was pounding as he lead me through the dance. The hosts watched, but I didn't care. All I saw was Tamaki. I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine. 

        "I love you with all my heart." I said. Feeling those words come out of my mouth felt so good. I've said I loved him before, but this time it was different. I will always love him. Always. 

        "I love you with all my heart and millions more." He smiled. For the first time in forever, I blushed. My eyes glanced down bashfully. I looked up at him again and smiled. "This is the first time I've ever seen you blush."

        "I guess it is." The song ended. I was about to let go when it repeated. I kept dancing. I don't care if the song ended, I'd dance with him even if it meant I'd die doing it.

        "You know, I had siblings. My father beat them to death." I sniffed. I never told anyone that. He looked down sadly at me. 

        "I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head. 

        "Don't be. I'm just happy that it was you whom I'd tell first." I smiled at my confusing sentence. He backed away from me and blushed. "What?" Then, the unthinkable happened. He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring and said,

        "Will you marry me?" Tears flooded out of my eyes and Haruhi gasped and tried to ruin it. The twins held her back. After they did, it seemed a spotlight was shined on us, and everyone else was casted out. 

        "Yes!" He put the ring on my finger and got up to hug me. He lifted me up and spun me around. 

        "We'll get married after graduation!" I smiled. The universe must love me again. 

        HEY, SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT SO DETAILED. SORRY ABOUT THAT IDIOT COMING IN AND RUINING THE DANCE. I needed something to fill the pages. I love you guys! Stay perf!

        -Xoxo Luci!

        P.S. The next chapter will be the last, and I'll write it tonight. SO.... THREE UPDATES! So sad though! Just think, I've got the whole ending planned out! IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!