Chapter Eleven: Things I Don't Want to Hear. Ever.

Mkay my Unicarls, before this story starts, lemme just say... ALMOST 500 READS!!!! OMG YAS! Thank you, you may carry on reading!

Oh yeah, and caution, there's A BUNCH of cuss words and insults! Bai!

"Is this Red Riding?" A famine voice asks.

"Um yes. Whadda you want?" I say grumpy. Who calls this late?

After she spoke, I was wide awake.

"It's your mother." She says with a hint of pity and sorrow in her voice. My eyes shot from lazy to alarmed. It felt as millions of spears, arrows, and daggers made a perfect shot into the center of my heart.

"W-what?" I screamed.

"I'm sorry miss, but, she's had some," She paused searching for the right word.

"'difficulties.' She must undergo surgery." Tears well up in my eyes.

"B-but why?!?" I screamed.

The door slams open revealing Tamaki.

Tamaki's Pov:

"B-but why?!?" I heard a voice scream.

"Red?" I jumped out of bed and ran to the guest room. When I slam the door open, Red is huddled in the corner, her phone up to ear, he knees up to her chest.

"B-but..." She stuttered.

I ran up to her and put an arm around her, pulling Red close. "Red, are you alright?" I whispered.

"Alright, I-I understand." She choked out. Red hung up and dropped the phone and sat there, dumbfounded.

"Red?" I repeated.

"N-no." It seems like she figured what happened. "N-no!" She screamed. I pull her closer to me and she sobs into my sleeve.

"Red, what's the matter?" She pulls away, her eyes puffy from crying.

"I-I she's has t-to go- she's got difficulties!" She screamed, in pain. My eyes widened. She must be going through hell. "She, um, has to undergo surgery." She whispered.

"I'm so s-sorry." I whispered into her hair.

We stayed in the corner until her breath steadies.

The Next Morning- Red's Point of View-

I wake up to a heavy weight. Flashes of last night still locked inside my head. I feel my eyes tearing up.

Today was school though, so I have to go. "Red?" Someone groaned. My guess is the weight that woke me up.

"Mhm." I muttered, my focus still on getting the images out of my brain. It hurts, alot. 'I'll be fine, just as long as she'll be fine.' I thought over and over. The phone that I dropped, Tamaki rushing into my room. Everything.

"Are you okay?" The voice asks.

"No." I coldly say. I just want to be alone. I want mom to be okay. I want to be with her always. I want allot of things.

"I'm sorry." Then I figured it out. It was Tamaki. I attempt to lift my self off the ground, but failing miserably. I just fell back onto my wobbly knees. So, I tried again, and again, and again. Failing each time.

"Here." Tamaki got up, leaving me with nothing to stabilize myself with. He held out his hand and I took it. He lifted me up and I layed my hand on the window sill.

"Thank y-you." I stuttered tiredly. I'm guessing I didn't get much sleep. I stand there like an idiot for a few minutes and reality slapped me in the face.

"I'll leave you to it then." He says and exits the room. I start to limp to the bathroom, when my phone rings. I groan and pick it up.

"Hello?" I wonder if it's the hospital.

"This is Red Riding, correct?" Tears well into my eyes. Not specifically happy tears or sad tears since I don't know if what I'm about to hear is good or bad.

"It's your mother." I hate those three words. Hearing it twice in one night and morning is enough.

"She, well. The surgery. Well, sweetie, it didn't work." I let the tears fall.

"Ha ha. What do you mean 'THE SURGERY DIDN'T WORK?'" I ask. Questions hover around in my head.

'Is she dead?'
'What does she mean the surgery didn't work?'
'Will I see her again?'
'Can I say goodbye to an alive mother?'

"Well, Red, she's passed."

"What?!? You're suppose to make her better? Why didn't you make her better?" I screamed, basically cracking every window in a fifty foot radios.

"Now, now. I know this must be upsetting-" I cut her off.

"Upsetting?!? My one and only mother that not to mention, fucked an asshole, to give birth to me, and gave me a home, DIED!" I screamed.

"Look. We tried everything-" I interrupted again.

"No, you look. You obviously DIDN'T try ANYTHING because what do you know? SHE DIED!" I hung up and bawled. The door opened and Tamaki ran to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Leave."

"What?"

"Leave." I repeated, coldly.

"What? Why? You're obvioasly in pain. I'm not-"

"Yes, I am. You're leaving. Or I am." My eyes narrowed. He sat there.

"Okay." I said and ran, at least tried, to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked into the huge mirror. I looked terrible. I mean, morning hair isn't suppose to be glamorous, but my face was sickly green and I had bags under my eyes.

My lips were dry and my eyes were red and puffy. "What's wrong with me?!?" I screamed and punched the glass, making in shatter.

"That's all I am. Nothing. I'm a shattered piece of mirror that shoud've cracked in the future. But look at me. I'm weak." I grabbed a piece of the mirror and cut my finger, making a paper cut.

"I don't deserve life. I'm a demon spawn. A witch. A worthless piece of asymmetrical garbage." I smiled a bit at the last part, but not a full one. A knock on the door dosn't catch my attention, even though I wholly heard it.

I glance at a big, broken piece and reflected it on me. "Wow. And to think I was right. I am fat. no matter what any cock sucking nurse says about me. It didn't make a difference. All the p;ain, the chocking, the throwing up. For nothing. I'm still ugly. I'm still fat."

The knocking turns into pounding on the door. "Open this door!" Tamamki yells, but not harshly.

"That's something my dad would say. I need to escape."

The knocking sound stopped. I held the sharp objest dlose to my face. All of a sudden, Tamaki breaks down the door. But he's too late. Nobody can save me.

With that last thought, I took the glass and sliced it across my throat. I needed to escape.

I needed to escape life.

Hello my Unicarls! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 20 more reads and we got 500 reads! I'm so freaking excited. Sorry to give Tamaki the super strength. Someone had to have a hero. But yet, young Tamaki isn't her hero. Or is he?