Chapter Six: Hostess and Hospitals

Every thorn has it's rose.

-Luci (aka. The person who is writing this book, like right now.)

Red's Pov:

I hear my feet hit the floor, after I left the Host Club, since I have only been here for a day, I decided to look around the school. I havn't really seen much of the outside, so why not?

Hikaru's Pov:

I got sent to look for 'the girl.' Since I have to pretend to be Kaoru, it shouldn't be too hard, I switched my hair around, I just need my voice to be higher.

I stopped suddenly when I heard a faint noise. I guess she's still here. I walk toward the noise, it sounds like whistling, I hope it's her.

Red's Pov:

When I walked out and explored a bit, and found a rose-maze somethingoranother. So, being the stupid person I am, I walked in it, and got lost. If the inside of the school was bad, why did I go into the maze's maze?

So, after getting lost, I found a gazebo, so here I am, sitting in it.

Narrartor's Pov:

After sitting inside the gazebo for some while, she starts to whistle, and the whistle turns into faint singing.

Hikaru's Pov:

As I got closer, the whistling turned into singing.

"Get out your guns,

Battles begun, are you a saint or a sinner?

If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on the trigger,

They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for,

Well baby you're all that I adore,

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be,

I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till' the wars won..."

Le Time Skip brought to you by eyeliner and my amber eyes:

Red's Pov:

When I finished the song, I felt a presence. "Who's there?" I looked towards the entrance of the gazebo. "Good hearing." Says a voice, familiar. "Well, no point in hiding, I already found you." The presence comes out, it was...

Hikaru's Pov:

I came out from behind the wall, now is the time to ask. "I was wondering, since everyone loves your music, and you're cute," I said, placing a blush on my cheeks, "If you maybe wanted to be a hostess." It took her awhile to process this. "A hostess?" She asks, sounding a little bit annoyed. "Uh, yeah, you know, sorta what we do, except, with guys." I put my hand behind my neck.

"Uh, no sorry, Hikaru." She said, my face filled with shock, but instead, I laughed. "Hikaru? No, it's Kaoru." I smile, how did she figure it out? Or is she guessing? "No, it's Hikaru." She stated with a hint of boredom. "I can tell you know, you two are individuals, many people can't tell you apart, but I can." I let the surprises take over my facial expression. "Will you still be a hostess though?" She shook her head.

"If I was a hostess, you would learn my name sooner or later, and I like this game, it's fun." She got up, just like that, and left me there stunned.

Kaoru's Pov:

When Hikaru came in, I noticed she wasn't there. "I tried to tell you, she can tell us apart." I tried to hide my smirk. "Wait, she can?" Honey got up from eating cake and was now standing near Hikaru. "She didn't even hesitate, it didn't take her long to figure it out." He said. "This is her first day here, and she can tell us apart." He added. Kyoya wrote something down in his notebook.

Narrator's Pov:

After what happened in the maze, she quickly, and stealthily, followed Hikaru out of the maze, he didn't even know she was there. Red went straight for the hospital, a few roses from the garden in her hands.

When she got there, she checked oh her mother.

Red's Pov:

I walked into my mothers hospital room, it's stinking like sick old people. "Hi mom." I knock. "Hello Red, come in." She waves me into the big room. In the room there's a whiteboard with her doctor's names on it, surprising, a bay window, and a television on the wall.

I sat on the bay window talking to my mother when the doctor came in and motioned me out. I gave my mother a small smile and said, "I'll be right back."

"You're Red Riding, Ms. Riding's daughter, correct?" He asks, worried. "Um, yes, why do you ask?" I confirmed the information. "Well, I've got bad news, your mother, she has lung cancer." I feel my face get red, and the tears run down my face. "I understand, does she know, o-or shoul I tell her?" I stutter. She's too young, I don't want to break her heart.

"I havn't told her, but I think she's rather hear it from you." I gulp, of coarse, I'm her daughter, but how will I tell her?

I walk back into her room, tears hidden by my hood. "Honey, take your hood off, you had it off a few minutes a go, what's wrong?" I tremble, think of the words the doctor told me. "Mom. T-the doctor, h-he just told m-me," I choke those words out. "What honey?" Her kindness, I can't live without her. "Y-you have cancer!" I sobbed and ran to her to give her a hug. Tears spilled out of my eyes. I looked up at her, a tear slid down her cheek, she gave me a sad smile.

"Honey, I love you, don't forget that." She just learned she had cancer, she's smiling? "I-I love you too m-mom." I give her another hug. "Honey, don't cry, I'll be okay." I hope so...

Hey guys! So, thank you for all the reads on all my books! I'm so happy people are supporting them! I didn't leave on a cliffhanger, but I left on a sad note. Anyway, will the Hosts ever find out her name? Who knows? Will her mom live through her cancer? I have so many great ideas for this book, since it's a love triangle, also I have a great book idea, I might get it started soon, today? Who knows, I might not feel like it tonight. Stay perfect, remember, every thorn has it's rose. Meaning, people can point out your flaws all they want, but you're beautiful, no matter who disagrees.

Xoxo Luci 1/31/15