Chapter Sixteen: New Family.

I wake up to violent shaking. As I open my eyes, a hand slaps my cheek. "Hey dad." I greet, frowning. 

        "My wife and her kids are here." He whisperers. I cock my head to the side. He's probably not so abusive towards them. 

        "Your wife?" I question. I wonder who it is. 

        "Yes. Also her daughters and son, Ellissa, Max, and Issac." I narrow my eyes. I used to have siblings. A brother and sister. Hazel and Evan. (I'm so sorry!!!) They were the best. I don't even want to think about it. 

        Dad leaves and a tear trails down my cheek. I jump out of bed and stifle a yawn. I walk to my wardrobe and grab my uniform. I put on my lucky-locket and everything else I wore the day before. Somebody knocked on the door and barged in. "They want to meet you." Dad said sternly.

        I walked down to the kitchen and scanned the room. The woman had blonde hair and blue, friendly eyes. She looked like a soccer mom mixed with a principal. The older boy, about my age, had blonde hair and gray eyes. He reminded me of Tamaki. Tamaki...

        The younger boy had brown hair and brown eyes, who knows where he got them from. He looked about eight. The youngest, the little girl, looked five. She had the most adorable smile. She was innocent. I was innocent once.

        She had shoulder length blonde hair and bright, green eyes. "Hello miss!" She smiled. My face softened. She reminded me so much of myself when I was her age. "Are you okay?" She pouted. I grabbed my bag and pop tart and ran out the door.

        "No, I'm not." 

        When school was over, I headed to the host club. I opened the doors, though they weren't open. "We're not open." Haruhi waved me off. She glanced at me and turned back. "Oh, Jemma!" She rushed over. "Are you okay?" 

        I took a deep breath. "Can I talk to Tamaki?" I ask. She nodded and pointed to Tamaki who was sulking.  "H-hey." I stuttered. 

        "Hm? Oh hi." He turned back to the wall. 

        "Tamaki."

        "Hm?"

        "It's me." I whispered. His head snapped back towards me and shock flooded his face. 

        "Red?" He whispered and I nodded. "You don't look like yourself." He stated concerned.  I sighed, bit stayed silent. I sat next to him and leaned my head against the wall. 

        "My dad's back." Flashes of the family flood my mind. "With a new family. Two brothers, a sister, and-" I hesitated, "a mom." 

        "I have something to tell you." He said with a sad smile. I get worried. What does he mean? Is he pissed?

        "W-what is it?" I stuttered, waiting for the worst. He got up nd motioned me to follow him. I lifted myself up and followed him. 

        He opened a changing room door and sat down against the wall. I sat on the other side, facing him. "What is it?" I repeated. 

        He smiled. I got nervous. "I have to tell you some thing." He looked nervous. "I um," He hesitated, "well, ever since I met you, I knew there was something, special, about you. And well, what I'm trying to say is..." He paused. "I really like you." 

        "What do you mean?" I questioned. Like-like? Love? Just friends? Would he really friend-zone me like this? I never said I didn't have feelings for him, but I never said I did.

        "Do you want to go on a date with me?" My eyes widend. Even though it was a posibility, it just took me by shock. Wait. This can't be right. I remeber the first day we met. He figured out my name first, so I owe him one.