Chapter 4 - NSFW

You sat there alone in Helena's living room. You were meant to be Billy's friend. The same Billy who helped you when everything went to shit the moment you got off the train. Your bestfriend. Yet you were thinking about his mum. His mum being Helena Bonham Carter, in a long term relationship with Tim Burton whom they had two loving children together. Not to mention the 37 year age gap.

Still, regardless of the thoughts that were flowing through your head, you went to the kitchen. "Hi darling" she smiled, as she sat innocently at the table sipping her tea. You smiled back as you wandered near to the conservatory overlooking the garden. You however kept an eye on Helena through the glass noticing her eyes fixed on you as though you were going to disappear at any second. She then started to bite her lower lip as you stood there so seductively that you simply couldn't take it anymore.

You swung round and smirked at her. "Caught you" you grinned, as she looked startled. "W-what" she said as her eyes widened when you came towards her. "Don't try and hide it" you laughed, looking her up and down as she had been doing to you all day. "H-hide what?" she stuttered as colour filled her face. "Hide the thoughts you've over your son's bestfriend" you whispered. "Y/N stop-" Helena said, unconvincingly. "You really want me to stop huh?" you pouted, moving toward her until you were inches apart. "No" she said, quietly. "Fuck- I mean yes" she said. "Please Y/N I'm old enough to be your mum" she whispered. "Now that little factor didn't stop your wandering eyes earlier darling" you said, softly as she blushed. Then, her lips met yours.

She pushed you roughly on the island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. "Not so cocky now huh?" she smirked, as you were quite taken aback. You didn't expect this. You only wanted to tease her. Make her squirm. She was Billy's mum for fucks sake. "Hels" you gasped, as she ripped the button up shirt from you revealing your black laced bra. "Hush my little love" she whispered, as her lips moved down your body before they came upwards and met back with yours again. She kissed you in utter lust and hunger whilst your tongues fought for dominance. "You are so divine baby girl" she whispered, removing your skirt. "And so wet for me already it seems" she smirked at the small patch that had formed in your underwear. "Only for you" you gasped, as you felt her biting and sucking on your pale skin, leaving bruises.

Her hands trailed down your torso toward your thighs. Her motherfucking hands were perfection alone. Helena knew exactly what she was doing. You forgot how experienced she actually was as she gently ran her finger through your folds as you shuddered in pleasure. "Please" you begged, longing for her touch. "Please what?" she teased, ensuring that you didn't for one minute take your eyes off her. "I need your touch" you cried and pleaded as she raised her left brow before coming dangerously close to you. "I'm afraid my baby girl, your going to have to be a bit more specific" she whispered, so seductively you were about to explode as her hot breath made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. "Just fuck me goddamn it" you cried, desperately begging for the teasing to stop. "I'll do whatever you ask just please" you said, before you were cut off by two of her fingers pumping in and out of you. The pleasure you felt in that moment was truly indescribable. You'd never felt anything like it.

Her fingers made their way to your now enlarged clit as she gently circled it, quickening the pace with every touch. You tried to contain the unholy noises but boy- was she something else. "Let me here those sweet moans" she whispered, as you felt a knot beginning to build in the bottom of your stomach. "Such a good girl for me aren't you love" she said, as her head moved downwards. You were only more turned on now. "Please" you gasped, as you felt her tongue dip inside you as her teeth grazed your clit. "Does that make you feel good pretty girl?" she smirked, as you lay there unable to think about what was right and wrong anymore, allowing the pleasure to consume you.

"Terribly good" you moaned, as she inserted three fingers this time, hitting your G spot with every thrust. "Hellie I'm gonna" you gasped, as the pleasure became so intense you could no longer see straight. Your legs shaking in utter delight. "Let go my sweet" she whispered softly and you did exactly as you'd been told as you came all over Helena's hand. She rose from the ground not taking her eyes off you as you lay a whimpering mess on the ground. She smirked again before taking her finger that was covered in your juices and sucking it slowly. Fuck she was hot.

You then took her by suprise as you pushed her backwards onto the island - something she hadn't originally anticipated given your weakness from your orgasm. "Now what do you think your doing" she said as your lips crashed against hers. "I'm not quite sure" you said, innocently. "Cheeky" she grinned, before you crawled on top of her, kissing up her neck as you unbuttoned her dress, revealing her cleavage as your lips made their way there. "So.. so wrong" you spoke seductively looking down at her. "All those thoughts about someone who's young enough to be your daughter tut tut Ms Bonham Carter" you said as your hands caressed her breast. This clearly turned her on immensely. "All those unholy thoughts running through that pretty little head of yours" you whispered as her body tightened.

"Oh fuck" she moaned out, as your hands explored her body as they ran down her curves. Your lips soon met her skin as you kissed gently up her inner thighs - so slowly and so lightly it drove her insane. "Stop" she groaned, throwing her head back in pleasure. "Stop what?" you said as you circled her enlarged clit. "Teasing" she gasped, before another moan escaped her lips. "Hush now" you whispered. "We wouldn't want Billy to hear all the wonderful things I'm going to do to you" you smirked, as she lay there breathless. "Darling do continue" she moaned. Her accent was astounding. How someone so posh was saying such things? She was fucking incredible.

You couldn't take it. "Please love" she cried, desperate for your touch. "So needy" you smirked before giving her what she so desperately craved. Your mouth moved along her body. Her stomach. Her chest. Her neck. Every inch of her was unbelievable. You bit and teased as her body jolted back in the upmost pleasure before you eventually came to her opening. "More please" she cried. Her words dripped with lust and pleasure. You gave in to her demands as your tongue swirled around her clit as you bit gently adding pressure to it. "Keep going baby girl I'm ever so close" she moaned as you went faster and faster. She was moaning your name loudly at this point and could barely form any sentences. You teased her nipples with your hands as she was practically screaming your name. Her cheeks were flushed in a brilliant shade of scarlet as she eventually climaxed.

A breathless Helena Bonham Carter lay in all her glory as you took in the beauty. She looked up at you and smiled weakly at the fact she was completely exhausted but shocked at what she had just done especially with a teenager. You were practically more than half her age. She was 55. You were 19. She was old enough to be in fact older than your mum yet it felt completely natural. Like it was meant to be.

A/N
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY SO I DIDN'T INTEND ON WRITING A SMUT CHAPTER SO EARLY IN BUT FECK IT.
i did ask in previous chapter and everyone confirmed it was okay LOL xxx
As always, please let me know what you thought and thanks for reading xx