Chapter 3

It had been around a week or two since you'd met Helena. She was so perfect in every way that it pained you to leave. You wanted to stay there. In that moment. Forever. Sipping tea with no other than Helena Bonham Carter.

Like you had presumed, the work was building up and you and Billy both felt it. "Ugh I still have so much to do" you grumbled, as you gathered your things together. "Same" he replied, as he joined you before you both headed out. "I understand just about.. none of it" you giggled, before exiting the room. "Well, if you want your more than welcome to stay at mine for a few nights to catch up?" he said, looking directly at you. "Oh no I couldn't possibly do that to your poor mum-" you replied, before Billy quickly cut you off as you hoped he would do. "Look I'm sure she won't mind and besides I think your the favourite child now.. much above me and poor Nellie" he laughed as you blushed. "Oh alright then" you smiled.

Before going back to Helena's, you went to your little room. You grabbed a small case and gently folded different outfits and tucked them neatly inside. You especially packed your silk top and short set as well as the short black nightie that was detailed with lace at the bottom. You couldn't miss the little playsuits and dresses. Not to mention the little sandals and boots.

You closed the case and secured the lock then left your little room, ensuring you locked the door behind you. You felt some sort of excitement growing inside of you. You were finally going to see her again. It was a ten minute walk before you arrived at the Bonham Carter/Burton residence. Helena answered the door this time and just like the first time, she gave you the biggest hug. Her curls were bundled messily at the top of her head, pinned by little butterfly clips that were nestled in her locks. She wore the most fantastic gown. It was a light brown colour with white specs. Helena being Helena had slippers on underneath. She loved anything sparkly which you noticed through her jewellery. Silver rings encrusted with diamonds and a necklace to match. You could only imagine how expensive her outfit actually was.

"I'm so glad your staying with us Y/N" she said, before releasing you from her arms. "Me too" you smiled. She was as beautiful as you'd remembered. "Now Bill will show you to the guest bedroom and I'll be in my office if you need me okay?" she said, before gracefully gliding across the room. "Alright" you called, as Billy came downstairs. "Leave the poor thing alone Mum" he laughed, as Helena stuck her head round the corner and playfully rolled her eyes. As soon as you were shown your room, your mouth dropped. It was beautiful.

The walls were beautiful navy colour and covered in different artwork that all had the same shade of pink somewhere in them. The bed was a double. It was pure white with the same colour bedding and extra pink pillows to match. Truly perfect. At the end of the room, there was a dressing table. Full of jewellery and rings. It was the floating type with draws underneath. The chair to the dressing table was made out of a crazy fabric. It matched Helena's eccentric nature well. The room smelt of her to your delight. A mixture of her scent and sweet vanilla.

"I'll be in my room if you need me Y/N" Billy said, standing in the doorway. "We can start the project tommorow if that's alright with you? I'm exhausted" he laughed, as you unpacked. "No of course I was thinking the same" you laughed. "You know where everything is don't you.. Mums just in her office if your lost" he said. "Don't panic you go get some rest" you giggled. You headed downstairs only wanting to see Helena or be in her prescence. You headed into the living room to see the her sat in an armchair reading with glasses resting on her nose. She looked up at you as you entered. "Oh goodness I'm sorry I thought you were in your office" you said, blushing but relieved. "No worries love" she smiled, as you turned to head out. "Please do sit and keep me company" she smiled. "Its awfully lonely in this house given my babies aren't as dependent on me anymore" she laughed.

You sat next to her admiring the room. It was everything you had ever imagined. It was painted a lilac colour. Photoframes covered the walls. Pictures of Helena and Tim from the premiers. Baby photos of Nell and Billy and the classic school photos. There was a small TV - strange to say the least given how big the room was, with a cabinet filled to the brim of different DVDS and films. "I'm so old-fashioned love" she giggled, noticing as you looked around the room. "I truly love it" you smiled. "You are incredibly sweet" she laughed. "Definitely the favourite of my Bill's friends" she whispered which instantly sent a wave of butterflies to form in your stomach.

"What are you reading" you said, leaning over. "Oh just a bit of poetry love" she said, before her eyes fell down to your chest then back up at you. You could've sworn you were dreaming but there was no mistake in it. "Anything good?" you said, quite flustered. "Oh yes" she replied, excitedly to see your interest. "I think this one has to be one of my all time favourites" she giggled. Oh how you loved when she laughed. Or did anything for that matter. "The Poetry Pharmacy" she said, stroking the spine. "Tried-and-Trued Prescriptions For The Mind and Soul" she read in her strong posh accent with her tone changing as she read each word. "Read me your favourite one?" you asked, as her face lit up. "Oh Y/N you've just made my day" she giggled, adorably.

"So" she said. "This one's for.. sadness" she laughed, looking down playfully and gritting her teeth. "Oh still go on" you said, completely bewitched by this woman. "If you insist" she said, before clearing her throat. "When I am sad and weary" she said, in a gentle tone. "When I think all hope has gone"

She was so captivating. You found yourself in some sort of a transe, focusing on nothing else but Helena. "When I walk along High Holborn" she said, now looking directly into your eyes. Her pools of brown meeting your green. "I think of you.. with nothing on" she said, looking at you up and down before giggling girlishly. There it was. The look. Again. "I'm off to make some tea.. do you want anything my love" she said, getting up from the comfort of her armchair and placing the book back on its shelf. "No I'm good thankyou" you smiled. "Everything okay love?" she smiled. "Oh yes Helena I'm just thinking about the stupid bloody crush I've now developed on my bestfriend's mom" you thought. "No I'm fine" you replied then she left the room.

AN 

hey! thanks for reading again :) this story will probably be NSFW like my other ones lol so I'm just checking if y'all are comfortable with it. I have literally no plans for tonight so the next chapter will be up soon I promise xx