Chapter 4:If He Ain't Spending He Ain't Staying

Growning up Kendall always had her mind on finding a man that isn't afraid of spending money when it comes to her. So back in secondary school she started saying if his spends his staying and then in high school after her two relationships failed because they couldn't afford to spend money on her she came up with a new phrase that sticked around then expected 'If a nigga ain't spending he ain't staying tell a boy bye' thanks to this she still isn't married or engaged, because she claims that no man has ever afforded to spend money on her. Who knows maybe if I also followed in her footsteps than this wouldn't have happened to me.

Step 4:Don't spare any expenses when it comes to your dress or else you will leave to regret it.

Falling in love can be so magical that you just can't see when you are been played and you just go for it. "Bae! I found the perfect dress seen that we are dropping all the things I want for my dream wedding, but I'm glad that we are at least keeping my dream dress" I smiled. "Let me see this dream dress of yours?" he asked. I grabbed the laptop logged into the page and showed him the dress that I've always had my eyes on since day one-ish "But babe isn't this a bit too much, this dress alone costs 200 000 dollars. You know what I'm still going through and yet you want to add up to my worries!" he groaned. "What more do you want from, isn't it enough that I have already given up on everything that makes my dream wedding now you are also complaining about the dress, The Great One Knows why did you propose if you knew that you were broke what was the hurry for its not like I was going anywhere so please I don't how you will arrange for the cash but you are the man so make a plan because I know that I will not be giving up on this dress no matter"I replied(walking out). I didn't want to go home so I tied myself up in work and tried not to think about anything especially when it came to my wedding plans. I've heard that the best and happy days of a girl's life is when she's planning her wedding, but I honestly didn't feel anything like that. All I've been facing is just endless fights, disagreements, changes in my vision, disappointment and sleepless nights and at that moment I felt a little voice of regret whispering.

Later that day:
I got home and all I wanted to do was to go sleep and probably never wake up again because I couldn't bare this wedding planning thing. "Oh Morgan what took you so long, dont tell us that you guys went straight to buy the dress" smiled Celia. I just sighed as they all giggled. "Guys enough let her breath and I don't think that they brought the dress because she isn't holding any shopping bags" said Stacey. "Oh that's very easy maybe out of the excitement she forgot to bring the shopping bags with her so they are probably in thr car" said Zelina. "There is no dress(walking to the minnie bar) because they will no wedding" I replied(pouring myself a glass of wine). "W-what do you mean?" asked Mom. "Well that's very easy Devin says that the dress is too expensive and he can't afford it so basically he wants me to look for another dress. As if changing my dream wedding wasn't enough, now I also have to change my dream dress" I cried. "(comforting me) oh baby girl don't worry there are plenty of fish in the sea so stop crying. And I'm really proud of you for following my phrase if he ain't spending he ain't staying, you did the right thing calling of the wedding" said Kendall. "Ken! That's enough how you can encourage her to call off her wedding, look Morg sometimes in life you need to put the most important things first and looking at you, your wedding to Devin is more important than a dress, I mean you can always have your dream wedding, dress and etc even after your wedding. In case you didn't know there is something called wedding anniversary and once he can stand on his two feet again then you guys can renew your vows and have your dream wedding, so what's the point of calling it off "said Zelina."I'm so glad to know that at least there is someone in your group that has some sense thank God. Also baby girl take advice from Zelina she's been married for 3 years and Kendall is still slacking of in the dating department so obviously she won't talk sense. And I agree with everything that Zelina said but in the end it's your decision so I'm off to sleep because I can't always keep trying to show you what path to choose, marriage is a lifetime thing and if you agree to get married then it has to be your own decision and it has to be what you want and heart desires and not because we convinced you otherwise "said Mom. She went straight to bed and I was left to wonder about everything, I mean like all the decorations, guest list, catering were already done and all that was missing was ny dress so what will I do with the food, and guests that have come from far just for my wedding and besides I never really wanted to call of the wedding in the first place I was just having mixed emotions so I said whatever came to mind.