14

Megan POV~Actual Wedding Day❤️

After the events of my first wedding attempt, we decided to move the wedding to our other house in San Francisco. It would be held two weeks later so everything new can get here and be ready.

I'm literally at the door to walk down the aisle right now.

I watched Adeya throw the flowers, not only on the floor but everywhere. It was so cute and they got this yellow dress on with flowers leaves on it.

When she done, she runs to their goddaddy

Well, my turn.

"You ready?" My grandma asked, I nodded.

The song's opening beat kicked in.

"Megan I know you didn't," My granny said with a laugh.

"Granny, you ready to shake some ass down this aisle?" She shook her head at me.

We started walking as the string was starting but as soon as that beat kicked in. The ass started moving on its on, I did my little walk twerk thing because the dress tight as shit to do too much now.

(A/N: It's not letting me show y'all the dress but it's a different dress. And y'all still gotta imagine those shoes y'all selves.)

I had the music be set to where it would start as 'Back that Azz Up' and as I got a little close to the alter it would switch to the traditional 'here comes the bride' song.

I started focus on Kehlani at the alter as get closer and she looks so fucking good y'all. She got on a white suit with a corset. The whole outfit just screamed daddy.

I finally looked up at their face and say tears running down. Looking at with so much love in their eyes. Now I'm finna cry.

"Granny has she been crying this whole time?" I whispered in her ear as we got closer.

"Yeah, she was laughing when you came out but she started crying as she kept looking at you." She told me.

That's my boo. I nod at my granny.

I finally got up to them. She smiling hard, and so am I. My granny kissed my cheek and then theirs. I put their hands into mine.

"Hi baby," She told me in a soft tone.

"Hi," I said feeling shy.

"Alright enough of that. Hey y'all I'm J, while not my real name but that's not the point. I'm one of  Kehlani's best friends and I have been ordained by the internet and state of California to marry these two. Now that I got that out the way, let get this moving cause I'm hungry. Umm, let's start with if anyone think these two should not be married speak now or forever hold yo peace." JJ said and me and Keh looked around.

What killed me was Missile stepped in front of us and looked around opened a side of his blazer. I'm guessing his gun was right there, so they know he not playing if they try to speak up.