12

Megan's POV

I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of planning. I'm tired of looking at wedding dresses in magazines. I wanna be married right neow. I'm ready to go the courthouse.

But, Adeya is looking forward to being the flower girl. She keep putting up flowers and throwing them when she walks in front of me in the yard.

Ugghhh

I'm going to push the wedding up to next week.

"BAELANI!!"

I hear her running towards me. She comes in with a alarmed look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She looking around the room trying to find something wrong.

"Nothing that would harm me. I just wanted to talk." I opened my arms, inviting her into me. She nods and falls into me.

"Okay but why did you call me like you was being murdered?" She asked with a confused look.

"Because I wasn't sure where you was?"

"Babe, you know I love you right?" I start off.

"What the hell you want?"

"I just wanted to move the wedding up so I can hurry up and marry you." I told her and she looked at me funny.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm tired of planning and looking at all this wedding stuff. I just want to decorate the backyard and have the wedding and reception there,"

"Okay that cool, We can everybody now and make them mad because I'm pretty sure 98% don't have their outfit yet," She laughed and sat up out of my grip.

I gripped her face and tongued her down. She pulled away out of breath and give me a smirk.

"Just because Adeya napping doesn't mean you getting any. You know you can't keep quiet," I smacked my teeth.

"Mane shut up, I kissed because I love you," She laughed, and leaned into me. I palmed her face and walked away.

~~~~~~~~
Omniscient

The random guy that Missile was told to get, found Alex. He stalked him for like week, just to see if anyone knew of him or if he was in contact with his family. Alex didn't have contact with anyone recently so the hood assassin thought it was the perfect time to strike.

Mind you, the hood assassin is not a real assassin and has only caught two bodies, both by accident. But Missile and Keh didn't know that. Missile paid and kept it pushing, which was dumb on his part.

Hood assassin took the approach of old fashion. He wanted to knocked on the door and just blow his brains out.

That didn't happen.

Alex knew that he was being followed and watch for about a week and was just waiting for him to make a move.

When Alex got sent to jail, he became more of a menace. He raped boys in jail and was a gang leader but kept it on the low because he wanted to get out early. He knew about Kehlani having his baby and he was just waiting on his time to go get his daughter. Well that's what biology says but he is no father.

Hood assassin knocked on the door and waited for it to open. When the door opened he just shot but didn't see anyone. Surprisingly, Alex grabbed his arm and flipped his ass. Once hood assassin was on the ground, Alex kneeled on his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"I would tell you to deliver a message to my baby momma and her family but you not going to live long enough to see her. But, I will tell you what I'm finna do since you're going to die. I'm going to pop up on her ass and kill her and whoever else is with her and get my baby." Hood assassin was turning blue from the lack of oxygen almost.

"And I know you wondering, why do I want a baby or why do I want to kill Kehlani. The answer is simple, you take my dreams away from me and think you can get away with it. Hell naw. THAT BITCH GOTTA DIE. I'm just taking the baby for fun. But enough about me, any last words because you about to go in about 45 seconds?" Alex asked him.

"I-I heard their pronouns are She/They. Happy Pride," And he was out.

"Now why yo dumbass choose that to be yo last words'" He shook his head.

"Now I gotta hide the body of a dumbass" He started dragging that body.

~~~~~
This short but I'm taking it to new places. I got a new idea.

~Kayla

The closest thing I can find because everyone was way too good looking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The closest thing I can find because everyone was way too good looking. But this Alex