13

Megan's POV- Wedding day😈

Here I am, less than thirty minutes away from marrying the love of my life. This should be the one of the happiest days of my life. Don't get me wrong it is, but my parents or grandma aren't here to share it with me.

It just hurts whenever I have something big happen in my life and they are not here.

There's a knock at the door.

"Come in," Jayla, my bestfriend, comes in with something behind her back.

"Meg, Kehlani told me to give this to you, and stop looking so damn sad it's your wedding day," She said, giving me the piece of paper that's as behind her.

Dear my baby,

I know you're a little sad right now.
And you probably like how the hell you know that. I can feel it baby. I know you miss your parents but you gotta remember that, they are always with you and they are watching you right now. They are so proud of you baby and they were there every step of the way. So I'm going to need you to smile because you finna marry me, the best person you ever met. And we are going to party with our friends and family. We get to see Adeya in the dress and throwing flowers. It's okay mama, I got you. No need to be sad. I love you and I can't wait to say "I do".

From,
Your Baelani

I laughed at the letter, trying not to cry. They are so fucking cute. Ion got time for this.

"Girl, it's must be good by your face. Let me see?" She extended her hand and moved back.

"Get yo nosey ass away from me. Come girl this whole thing finna make me late," I put the letter in my bag.

I put my dress on and my shoes.

(A/N: Y'all better y'all damn imagination for those shoes)

Let's go get married

~~~~~~~~~

Kehlani's POV

After I sent the letter, I felt a shift in the atmosphere. At first it was a good shift because I knew that Megan calmed down, but then it turned dark.

Something is not right.

"Missile" I yelled out.

"Wassup" He walked into my room.

"Something don't feel right,"

"Aw shit, you know when you have those bad feelings something ten times worst happen," He threw his hands up.

"Yeah I know, that's why I called you dumb dumb"

"So what we finna do," He sat down and leaned forward.

"For starters, I know Alex is not dead. I'm not doubting his intelligence, so he might know I'm getting married today. I want you to tell the head of my security that I have a killer looking for me. Give him Alex's picture sent that shit in a groupchat or whatever but make sure everyone knows what he look like. Then, tell them shot on sight cause his very dangerous. After that, get Adeya. Bring them to me first and I will be with Megan in her room." I tell him my plan so I can get the hell out of here.