6

Megan's POV

Today is the date and I'm excited as fuck. I don't know nothing concerning the date, but I do know that it's with Kehlani, so I'm cool with whatever.

I kissed Keh on the forehead and untangle myself from them, I go in the bathroom and do my morning routine. After getting ready, I go get Adeya up.

"Good morning angel," I said, rubbing her back to wake up. She opens her eyes and smiled at me. She really warms my heart, I would kill for this child.

"Morning mama," she says back as I pick her up.

"You got the full morning out baby, great job. You so smart." I tickled her and went downstairs.

I place Adeya in her chair and start to make breakfast. With Disney+ being out, I only let her watch them old Disney junior shows because only the elite grows up on Disney. Also, have her watching Sesame Street. I know you probably like, why do you have a one year old watching all this 3-5 year shows, and my answer would be you could never go wrong with a headstart.

As I'm cooking breakfast, I'm quoting lines from Proud Family. I felt some arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I already knew who it was so I didn't make a big deal about it, she stayed clinging on to me until the food was done.

"Good morning baby," She say removing herself from me.

"Good morning sleepy head," I replied back getting the plate from the cabinet.

"You ready for our date today?" She asked, getting the juice out the fridge.

"Yeah, are you going to tell me where we going?" I asked in reply.

"Nope, all I'm telling you is that it's somewhere fun and active." She told me as she went to the living room.

I put the off on the plates and wait for the girls to come in. We had a nice entertaining breakfast, Baelani cleaned up the kitchen while Adeya and I went to get dressed for the mall. We had to wait for Bae to get ready and she was taking forever. When she finally makes an appears we go get in the car.

"And I honestly thought that I was the slow moving one in this relationship. You took all day just to wear some sweatpants and a hoodie." I complained from the passenger seat.

"I was actually doing some other stuff in the shower, but you don't need to know that. Just know that you are to blame." She says with a smirk, splitting their attention from me to the road.

"Why are you so nasty," I asked, knowing that I was getting turned on.

"I'm only nasty when it comes to you," Their smirked turned into a childlike grin.

I stayed silent after that because I don't have time to be freaky in front of my child. We get to the mall and what started off as a search for a date outfit turned into a kid shopping. It's like the child don't have a whole toy room in the mansion. And the toy room also, have a whole closet full of clothes that she don't even wear because she likes to run around in a diaper.

~~~~~~

Kehlani's POV

"Megan, can you please move a little faster because rented the whole place out for us and that's for a certain amount of time." I yelled from downstairs.

Adeya is with my sister for the night. I already know what she's wearing because we are matching and we picked it out together so what could possibly be taking so long.

"Was I rushing you earlier when you was taking all day," She yelled back.

"Yes, you did so hurry up." I say back.