The Lieutenant's Candidate

Jasmine Medina is played by Sophia Miacova

Cast of the One Chicago TV series' (Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD) played by their respective actors

This is not an adaptation of the Chicago Fire. This is a fanfiction. This story is not based on every episode in the series. I take important, altering events from the TV show and incorporate them into the book where I think they should go and when I think they should occur. Most events that occur within these books are events that I have come up with along with the storyline, the characters, and the settings.

As of right now, I am currently posting this story just to get it out there. This is the third account that I've used to post my stories on, the other two were deleted and now I'm trying again.

I have two main publishing platforms - Wattpad and Archive of Our Own. If you're an old reader and were a fan of "Burned (Kelly Severide)", it will only be posted on AO3 along with my Harry Potter series called Life as Harry Potter's Twin Sister.

My plan with writing and publishing this currently is only to do it when I'm in the mood. Previously, I tried to stick to a schedule with caused me to half-ass write this story which is why I have to rewrite this in the first place. Updates may be months apart but just know that I am slowly working on updates. I'm hoping to be able to combine some chapters and hopefully get to write original chapters here soon.

I would advise old readers to read through this again since there will be timeline edits and all of that. Sentences will be phrased differently, information will be moved through chapters, timelines will change, etc so try to remember that when you read through this when it's edited.

*I may go back and add more information to this page so try to check it weekly if you're looking for more details on this matter*