I finally got onto the roof, and I didn't see Brynjolf there. I sat down near the edge, and stared off in the distance.

It had been about two months that him and I have known each other, and its been the best (and worst but for other reasons) 2 months i've ever experienced.

I think I'm going to tell him. I thought to myself. I heard footsteps behind me, and I saw Brynjolf standing there.

"Sorry, Lass, Rune was so drunk he couldn't stand so Sapphire and I had to carry him into his bed." Brynjolf said, laughing. I laughed a little, and he sat next to me.

"It's beautiful..." I said, referring to the moon

He whispered something under his breath, but I couldn't hear what he said.

"I've always wondered why I was named Moon. My parents never had an explanation. I love my name though." I blabbed.

"I love it too. It fits you so well." Brynjolf replied.

I smiled and stared at the moon. I noticed that he was giving me a loving look, but something about the moon was really drawing me in.

I then remembered what I wanted to tell him, and I froze. I was so excited to tell him, but so nervous.

Do I tell him? Do I not tell him? I should just do it.

Here I go-

"Brynjolf, I-"
"Moon, I-"

My eyes widened.

"You first." I said.

"No, you." He replied.

I gulped.

Was now really the best time?

"I'm in love with you-" I said. I immediately closed my eyes. I was terrified that he didn't love me back.

I felt a hand lightly cup my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Brynjolf smiling.

"Lass, I've been in love with you since the day I practically kidnapped you into that alley. I love you so much." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

I smiled and kissed him. He melted into the kiss right away, and I knew we were both smiling.

We pulled away and I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"By the way, when you said the moon was beautiful, I said 'no wonder your name is moon, since you're the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.'" Brynjolf said.

I smiled and giggled a little bit.

"I love you, Bryn"

"I love you too, Lass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n

yeah ik, short chapter, but i wanted to have this part separate since so much happened last chapter and it was over 1000 words lol

anyways im happy with it :)

also, big thank you to IndigoKnight_ for the cover!!!