"Are you alright?" I heard a strange voice say to me.

"Yeah... where am I again?"

And then it hit.

I had just ran to Whiterun all the way from Riverwood after a dragon tried to incinerate me.

"You're in Dragonsreach in Whiterun. You were talking about a dragon, and then you passed out." The presumed Jarl said to me with an outstretched hand.

I grabbed his hand, still slightly confused.

"I need to get to Riften. My brother lives there, and I haven't seen him in 16 years." I blurted out.

"Well, right outside of town, theres a man who gives carriage rides. You could always do that." He replied.

I nodded and made my way there.

I eventally made it to the carriage, noticing a man sitting in the front.

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually, Riften. Will this be enough?" I replied, handing him a small pile of gold.

He nodded.

"Climb in back, and we'll be off."

I did as told, and we were off.

The ride was shorter than I expected. Luckily, the weather held out, and it was beautiful.

"Well, here we are. If you need my services again, I'll be where you found me." He said, riding off.

I flashed a small smile and made my way to the gates.

"You there, you need to pay the visitors tax."

"No, its obviously a shakedown, and I won't hesitate to cut off your head if you say otherwise." I replied hastily.

"Alright, alright, i'll let you in... just keep your voice down." The guard whispered as he opened the gate.

I walked in and flashed him a smile. I felt a little guilty for saying that, but I wasn't taking any chances.

I noticed two people on the bridge in front of me, arguing about some sort of... debt? One looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"Hey, you look really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" I asked the woman, trying to place it.

Then, it clicked. She looked like my brothers ex. It couldn't be the same wan though, because she looked to be in her mid twenties.

"I don't think so. I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you." She hesitantly spoke, not knowing if I had good intentions.

"Im Moon. Do you know where I could get a place to stay for a little? I''m here looking for my brother, but I have no idea where he lives."

She nodded and pointed in the direction of the Bee and the Barb. I smiled and walked over that way.

Out of nowhere, I felt myself being pulled into a small alleyway behind where I was supposed to go.

"Hey, what the hell?" I said, rather loudly.

"Shhh, i'll explain in a minute." The hooded man whispered as he walked further down the alley.

I decided to follow him, even though it was a terrible idea.

Suddenly, he stopped and faced me. He took off his hood, and when I got a glimpse of him, my heart almost exploded.

"that man is fucking gorgeous." I thought to myself. He had emerald green eyes, and long, red hair.

"Aye, lass, how would you like to help me with something?" The man said with a small smirk.