Twenty-Three

Casey

"Thank you," I told Jack when he had dropped me off at my house. My grandma walked out worried and everything. "Oh honey, I was packing a bag for you, are you okay? Do you need to sit down?" She asked, rubbing my arms. "No grandma, thank you, but I need some alone time with Jack." I smiled down at my petite grandmother as she waddled back inside, she was the cutest sometimes.

"So," Jack spoke up, he was leaning against his car, with his hands in his pockets.

"Listen Sam- I mean Jack," I messed up, Jack was obviously starting to get annoyed now. "I honestly don't understand why I'm still here when Sam is the one you want." Jack cut me off as I was about to speak, shutting me up. "He ruined your fucking life, Casey."

"It wasn't him, okay! It wasn't Sam, it was your pathetic girlfriend who ruined our friendship, who brainwashed you and who ruined my life!" I yelled out, the whole neighbourhood probably heard me. "I fucking loved you, Jack! For fuck's sake, how could you be so blind." I let out all of my frustrations.

Without another word, Jack stepped into his car and drove off aggressively. "Casey?" My grandmother's voice sounded from behind me. Sniffing once and wiping away my tears, I turned around and without even hesitating I told my grandma, "I want to move with you,"

Jack

I had to find Lily. I had to talk to her and I had to put her in her place. Lily may have meant a lot to me, but no one is allowed to hurt Casey like that.

How could she be such a bitch and how could I be so blind? Shaking my head to forget those thoughts, I turned up the radio and listened to some music.

Once I arrived at Lily's apartment, flashbacks of what had happened here flooded back into my mind. I sighed deeply and threw my head back as I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw. In frustration, I punched the steering wheel, hitting the horn by accident.

"Jack?" Lily's voice sounded from beside me. I opened my eyes and saw her standing outside of my car.

"Lily, we need to talk."

{sHORT CHAPTER I KNOW and i apologise okay, i'm kind of busy right now but i still love you and i will love you even more if you voted & commented}