2424

"Dude, move! I can't get through," Minho huffed as he tried to get out of the dressing room. Hyunjin just had to convince them to help him out, and Minho, being the kind person he was, unwillingly said yes.

" Well, clearly it's not that much easier for me, Minho," Chan complained back to him. Both boys stood in complete silence as they stared deeply at each other. There they were, in the middle of a room, dressed in both a dinosaur and giraffe outfit that swallowed them whole.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows angrily. " Hey! Why do you get to be the dinosaur? That's not fair,".

Chan rolled his eyes, but Minho couldn't really tell. " Clearly it's because I'm older and more wiser, young one,".

Minho raised an eyebrow. " Ah! I get it. You're much more ancient. Hyung! You should've just said that to begin with,". Chan glared at him and whacked him across the head with his claws.

Suddenly the pair were interrupted by a knock on the door. " Guys, are you ready? You're up in five!" Hyunjin yelled behind the door. Chan waddled the best he could, and yanked the door open.

Hyunjin immediately bursted out laughing. "You-you guys look amazing!", he said in between laughter.

"Oh shut up, just tell us what we have to do,".

Finally catching his breath, Hyunjin pulled out a notecard from his back pocket and read it to them. " Well, I already showed you the dance routine, but after that, here's the quick skit you've got to memorize in the next, I don't know, five minutes," he smiled widely.

Chan and Minho looked at each other than back at Hyunjin. " In five minutes!?", they yelled in unison. " There is no fucking way I'm memorizing this in five minutes, I'm done," Minho pushed himself out of the room.

Chan chuckled. " You sure you wanna go on strike in that outfit now, buddy?". Minho looked down and immediately blushed. He rushed back into the room, silently hoping no one saw that.

" Come on, stop complaining, it's not like the love of your life will be standing out there to see us anyways, it will be fine, Minho," Chan said as he patted the boy on the shoulder.

Minho glared harshly at the youngest of the three. " Chan's right, right, Hyunjin? You didn't see anyone from school come here, right?,". Hyunjin laughed nervously and scratched his neck.

"Well.."

" Right, Hyunjin!?". Hyunjin felt his breath get stuck in his throat. " Ye-Yes! I do not recall seeing a single person, you are OK!". With that, the boy ran away in complete fear.

" I'll kill him if he's wrong,". Chan smiled half heartedly and pulled the script back out. " C'mon, we now have like two minutes to get this down, let's just try our best, hm?"

Minho sighed, but gave in. It's not like he had anything to lose.

-
His dignity. That's what Minho lost that day.
-