1414

" You're going to do it, right? We made a deal, Minho hyung!" Jeongin said towards Minho, who leaned against the wall near his locker. As per usual, they were chatting about early in the morning.

Minho bit his lips. He felt his heartbeat speed up just a bit more. He looked off to the side to see Jisung with Seungmin. They seemed to be in a deep conversation, so he didn't want to disrupt them.

" You can't hesitate now. We said we'd do it together, so cmon! We don't have much time either. Consider this as a start or finish to a chapter in your life, Hyung,". Minho scowled and looked up at him.

"Since when did you get all inspiration and shit?"

Jeongin shrugged of his words and shut his locker. Minho started walking off, Jeongin tailing along with him. The younger of the two looked up to see Jisung with Seungmin and decided to wave towards them.

" What are you doing?" Minho whisper yelled towards him. Jeongin didn't pay much attention to him and ran up to Jisung. He opened his arms and hugged him tight.

" Hyung! I missed you. You haven't come over in a while," Jeongin complained to his friend. Jisung smiled softly and let go first. He looked up and ruffled his hair. Messy as always.

" Jeongin, for one, it's been like a week and two, I've just been busy volunteering at the Senior center, I told you that the last time I went over!". Jeongin laughed awkwardly and didn't have anything to say in defense.

" Oh yeah.. sorry Hyung, I forgot,".

Minho stood behind them and watched. As if Jisung couldn't have been more perfect to him. The guy just so happened to volunteer too? What couldn't he do at this point?

Jisung looked behind him to see Minho standing there. Seungmin nudged his shoulder slightly as if to tell him to say something.

" Hey, Minho hyung!". Minho had suddenly felt weak at the knees from the sound of his name coming from Jisung. He really was going to be the death of him.

Minho smiled and waved. He was about to say something when Jisung looked down at his watch.
"Oh! We're going to be late! Let's go, Jeongin, hurry up and get to class too," and just like that, he walked off with Seungmin interlocked with his arm.

Seungmin looked back and gave Minho a half heartedly smile. It looked like he mouthed the word 'sorry' towards him. Minho suddenly didn't feel like going to class anymore.