777

Minho and Jisung walked into class smiling from ear to ear. They talked about the most random things that could come to mind such as favorite ice cream and movies.

Hyunjin eyed Jisung suspiciously as he walked back to his desk next to his. " Thank you, Jisung," Ms. Shin said as she started handing out the papers.

" Dude, what took you so long?"

Jisung turned to face Hyunjin and shushed him down. " Be quiet, Ms. Shin might hear you,".

" Who cares, answer me! You look a lot more happy than when you left," he pointed out towards him. Hyunjin then looked across the room to see Felix interrogating Minho as well.

It didn't go as smoothly for him since Minho ended up taping his mouth shut. Felix sat back down defeated once again.

Hyunjin chuckled at the view and returned his attention back to Jisung. " Well?" He nudged his shoulder.

Jisung sighed and pulled out his textbook from his desk. " It's not that big of a deal! I went to make copies and I happened to crash into Minho Hyung while being down there, that's all,".

Hyunjin glared at the younger beside him. He felt like there was something that was missing.  " Seems like you enjoyed talking to him though,".

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. " What do you mean by that?"

Hyunjin lifted up his hands and moved his body to face the front of the class. " Whatever you want it to mean, my dear friend,".

Across the room occurred a similar situation, only slightly different. " Hyung, can I take off the piece of tape yet?" Felix complained as his lips started to burn.

" No, you're going to leave it on and you're going to like it," was all Minho replied with before going back to his worksheet.

He had no idea what anything on that sheet meant, but asking Felix to help him was like telling him to talk, he didn't want that.

Felix fluttered his eyelashes at him. He then started to seek for Minho's ticklish spots. The best way he could get through to his friend was by making him laugh, even if it meant he'd end up with a bruise.

"Bingo" Felix thought to himself. He went straight into Minho's lower abdomen. Minho widened his eyes and shook his head no. If he laughed, he'd be sent to the office again.

" What's wrong Minho? A bit ticklish, aren't we?"

Minho tried his best to speak in between laughter. " I'll— kill-you," was all Felix could hear but at that moment he didn't care. He continued to tickle him until Ms. Shin noticed something was off.

" Felix, Minho, up now!" She glared at the pair of friends. " I fucking told you to stop," Minho whisper-yelled towards his friend.

" Technically you told me you'd kill me but I can see how those two go together,".

" Stop talking! When will either of you learn to stop fooling around? Now Minho, I already sent you to the office, are you enjoying it a bit too much down there?"

Minho shook his head no and looked down. " Speak up when I talk to you,".

"No, ma'am"

" And Felix, you're one of my best students, stop ruining that. You're both on cleaning duty today, after school,".

" Yes Ms. Shin," the boys said in unison and sat back down.

" You're a fucking dumbass, I hope you know that,".
" Suck my ass," Minho had to keep himself from beating up Felix right there and then.

" Are we into bad boys now?" Hyunjin whispered in Jisung's ear as he noticed the longing stare Jisung gave Minho.

Jisung wiped his head around and glared. " Shut up".