444

Minho stretched his arms out as the pair finally completed their "study session". It looked more like Minho being confused 99% of the time while Jisung kept banging his head against the table, but no one needed to know that.

" Alright! What do you feel like eating today, Han?" Minho began as he noticed the boy putting on his backpack.

People didn't usually address him as Han, but he rather enjoyed it when Minho said it. Jisung shook the thought away as he began contemplating what to eat.

" I'm not that hungry, so let's just stop by the seven eleven nearby,". Minho nodded and placed his bag on as well. He then pushed in the seat he had occupied.

" Let's go!" Minho whispered yelled as he grabbed Jisung's arm without much thought and marched out the building.

Jisung didn't fight against it this time.

-

The sound of bells rang across their ears as Jisung and Minho entered the small convenience store. Jisung's eyes immediately lit up with the variety of snacks that stood before them.

Minho observed him carefully as he noticed the way Jisung's eyes scammed the shop. He wanted to buy everything in there just for him.

He'd let the boy choose first.

" Get anything you want. It's on me for everything you've helped me with," Minho whispered in Jisung's ear. Jisung felt sudden butterflies in his stomach but maybe that was just his hunger coming after him.

Yeah. That's it.

" Oh- uh, okay, thank you, Minho Hyung!". Jisung nervously laughed as he stepped away from the older and scurried down the aisle.

Minho smirked as he watched him go, but decided to give him space to pick what he wanted. It left him to wander around the store by himself. He didn't really want anything, so he decided upon a simple pack of gum.

A few minutes went by before Minho felt a bit unsettled by how long it was taking Jisung to get back to him. He felt it was only right to go searching for him.

" Jisung? Han Jisung? Where did you g-". A smile erupted on Minho's face as he came face to face with the younger boy.

He did say he'd buy the whole shop for Jisung, but he didn't think it'd actually happen.

" Why are you so cute?" Minho questioned out loud as he raised his eyebrows. Jisung tilted his head slightly. In his arms laid various bags of chips along with gimbap and gummy bears.

" I- didn't know what to choose," Jisung pouted as he looked at all the snacks he grabbed. " This is probably a lot, I'm sorry, Hyung. I'll put them back right now!"

Jisung turned around but was stopped by Minho. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him back around.
" Is that all you want? Or is there more?"

Jisung stared at his eyes, unsure how to reply. Minho chuckled before pulling him up to the counter.

They stood in silence before Minho motioned towards the counter. " Don't just stand there, put it down! How are they going to scan it?". Jisung blinked a couple of times, and quickly placed his snacks on the counter.

" Hyung, I think I have about ten dollars in my bag- Hold on, I'll get it out,". Minho grabbed his hand and held it in his this time. " I already told you to get whatever you wanted. It's on me, trust me,".

Jisung bit his lip, and felt uneasy. He hated making others pay for him. It didn't feel right.

" are you sure? I can-"

" On me."

Jisung huffed in frustration but gave up fighting against him. He couldn't win if he tried.

Minho smiled softly to himself. He felt like the boy was finally warming up to him.

He hoped it would stay this way.