1818

The ground kept crackling with every step Minho took. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a nervous reck. He's always confessed his feelings towards Jisung, but it felt different this time. It felt ... special.

He continued walking until he came across a figure squatted on the ground. Jisung sat there, throwing pebbles into the water and making a wish everytime it bounced more than three times. He always did it with his mother.

Minho admired him from afar. He felt like he was falling in love all over again. Jisung had such a big advantage against him, but he knew the boy would never abuse that. He never did.

With one last glance, Minho began walking towards him. He collected a few pebbles of his own and squatted next to the younger, throwing the pebbles himself.

Jisung jumped at the sound of water splashing and looked to his right. He felt his insides jumble up at the sight of Minho. How did he find him?

"What did you wish for?" Jisung asked as Minho finished up his silent wish.

" You," was all he said in return. He continued staring far out into the water, while the younger couldn't help but stare back at him. The older mentally prepared himself. He needed to find the right words to say or Jisung would walk right out of his life like he was never there.

Minho sighed, taking in the silence that surrounded them. " I'll be honest with you, Jisung. I like you. I like you more than words can explain, but if I can't make you mine, can you tell me that one last time? I promise I'll never look your way again, just—say the words," Minho confessed. His eyes filled with tears that shined as he faced the setting sun. He didn't try to hide his pain this time, no matter how hard he attempted to contain his tears in place.

Minho sat properly on the ground and adjusted his position in order to directly face Jisung. The younger  smiled sadly and looked right back at him. His heart shattered at the raven haired boy's words.

He turned towards his backpack and pulled the letter he found earlier out of his bag. He opened up the crumbled piece of paper, and laid it flat in front of them.

" Did you write this?", was all he said in response. The suspense was killing Minho. How could Jisung just ignore the words he poured out?

" Did I write that? Yes, yes I did, Jisung. I poured my heart into that, was it not enough? I'm sorry if it wasn't enough for you. You deserve so much more," Minho painfully grinned up at the boy. The tears seemed to pour out a lot quicker than before.

Jisung didn't smile back. If anything, he despised the grin that painted Minho's lips. He wanted to wipe it off.

" Kiss me,"

Minho thought he heard wrong. He began to feel heat rise up to his cheeks. " What did you say?"

The boy gazed up at him. " Kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before. Show me that you poured your heart out into that letter, Minho,".

Jisung sat and waited for Minho to respond, but it didn't seem like he was going to anytime soon. He wasn't going to lie to himself, he was shocked with his own actions and words. With that being said, Jisung decided to take manners into his own hands.

He grabbed Minho's collar and pulled him close. He paused for a moment, waiting to see if Minho pulled away but he didn't. With that, Jisung smashed his lips onto Minho's.

Jisung's grip softened and he moved his hands up to the other's neck instead. Minho melted into the kiss instantly, moving his hands up to Jisung's waist and gripping it tighter with each second that passed by.

Jisung suddenly started to giggle. It could've been his thoughts or the way Minho's fingers dug into his waist, but it didn't matter; this caused them to pull apart. Minho stared at him questionably which only made him laugh even more.

" Hyung, you're pretty hot, you know that?" Jisung openly flirted. Minho was once again shocked by his words and smacked him jokingly on his arm.

" Jisung, why would that be your only thought? We were having a moment,"

Jisung gave him an apologetic look. Minho pouted at him and turned away. Jisung regretted his actions almost immediately.

" Minho, I'm sorry. You're just really attractive when you're pouring out your feelings,". Jisung tried to explain himself best he could yet it didn't seem to work.

" Would another kiss make up for it?"

Minho turned back around and nodded rapidly. Jisung blushed and instantly gasped at his reaction. " Do you have no shame?"

Minho rolled his eyes and, this time, took full control of the situation. He grabbed Jisung's hips and pulled him closer. He gazed up carefully into Jisung's wide and sparkling eyes, and moved them down, noticing the bright tint that colored his cheeks.

" Kiss me like you've never kissed anyone before?"
Jisung smiled at his words and pretended to think. Eventually he shook his head no. " I can't,". Minho felt his heart drop just a bit. " I kissed you already,".

Much to his relief, Minho rolled his eyes and pulled the boy back down by his neck. They kissed passionately and softly as Jisung felt his back meet the ground. He could get used to this.

They stayed that way for a while.