April the 6th

I told my father about what happened the other day, how a rat looking thing jumped into our pool and probably infected it with its germs.

And how there's new neighbours.

Which is why I have never seen that boy before, that boy with the dark brown hair and the bluest of blue eyes.

Anyway, father wasn't too pleased to hear it and decided to put a cover over the pool (well get someone to do it for him).

I haven't done much this week, I've been outside enjoying the sun. Swimming in the pool, I went out shopping for more clothes, I love checkered trousers and baggy jumpers. Which is odd for summer but I don't care.

I mostly wear jumpers anyway, my clothes are quite aesthetic and stylish if you ask me. And of course worth a lot, I wouldn't touch any clothes from poor shops, you wouldn't spot me dead in one of them, imagine me shopping from a charity shop for clothes.

That's hilarious.

I've seen that new boy in my window a few times, my window in my room shows me directly to his, there's a small roof below. We could basically walk to one another's bedroom.

Yet we wouldn't, I hate him and his stupid little dog already- lily was it. Still don't know his name.

But I've seen him a couple times wandering around in his room, also seen him in the front room.

Yes the front room window also looks into his, it's annoying how our houses are so close and we can see each other just beneath the curtains. I like privacy and it's creepy how someone could just look through my window and see me.

At the moment I am wearing a baggy emerald jumper which complements my green eyes, and black and white checkered trousers which cling to my skinny legs.

I love fashion.

I maybe want to do that when I'm older, I draw pieces of clothing and I'm quite interested in drawing too. Though my father says fashion is too girly and I need to snap out of it if I want a proper future.

I go outside and lay on the sunbed yet again, my parents are out like usual so I'm left alone with all the maids. The sun is bright and warm, I still haven't gotten a tan which I shouldn't be surprised at.

Suddenly I hear a loud yap, like a dog.

Not the freaking dog again. I look to my left and rip my shades off annoyed, and there it is. The stupid little mut.

He's in my garden again, I sit up when it looks directly at me so I glare back as a challenge. Soon it gets fed up and starts waddling it's way towards me with it's tounge hanging out against its bottom lip. My eyes widen as it nears me.

"Lily!" I hear a deep voice call out, I groan already knowing it's the stupid dog's mother again. He seems like it's mother anyway, with the way he speaks to it.

The dog doesn't listen, instead it comes charging at me. I squeak and jump up from where I sit then the boy finally takes it as a sign to chase after her and get her.

But the fluffy mut jumps at where I was sitting, she then takes a bite out of the sun chair like a freaking chew toy- which is basically just sponge so it's easily ripped to pieces.

"Crap!" The boy shouts as I look at the dog with shock, did that really just happen. Did a fricking dog just bite my chair!?

He tries grabbing her but it's too late, my chair looks like someone massacred spongebob in the most brutal way possible. The sponge is littered everywhere around the floor and there's massive chunks with tiny teeth marks.