Fifteen

4th May

Yesterday I spent most of the day with Hadrian, that was until he abruptly stood up and told me he was leaving. I protested against it, mostly because I was still feeling guilty that I nearly squashed him to death.

But he waved me off and said he had to be somewhere else then he left as it started to rain, then it was just me and the bill. The bill of so many cookies and tea's and I wondered if I was going to see him again.

Then I remembered that cryptic text from Milo telling me to meet him at his which is why I stand at my window now, ready to go over to his.

I wear a Burberry creamed chequered jacket and a louis vitton white shirt with 'LV' embroidered into the collar. I make sure I look presentable before going as my watch diamond handle slowly ticks the number twelve.

I fluff my blonde hair around to get a messy but attractive look then I quickly dart to my bedside table and spray colongue from chanel all over. Now drenched in a vanilla scent and smelling like a goddess. Rushing back to the window i take a deep breath in.

I don't know why I'm panicking so much, it's just Milo.

But anyways, I always want to look nice and stylish so it's probably that. Probably only that.

Or i just want to look presentable and smart, so he knows I'm being serious if I apologise- when.

I am going to tell him I'm sorry, I've already decided that. Even if he just invited me around to say he wasn't joking and he doesn't want to ever see me again.

I take in another deep breath and throw my curtains open, I squint but I can't see him through his window so I open my own. I swallow as my head hangs out looking down and then up to his window.

The roof isn't directly below our windows it's a bit of a drop- not much but enough to scare me. Unlike Milo who just casually crawled along it. It's only about a foot below but I'm dramatic and to me that's quite a lot.

I lean over my window ledge and jump casually onto the small roof, it's a flat one with no tiles so thankfully I don't have to walk in an awkward angle.

My arms float in the air, hands spread and facing down incase I fall, though it probably won't do much. I walk slowly across and stop in the middle (which wasn't far) to look to my right. I see my garden but I scowl as I see Lily casually stroll around near our bushes, I tut when I see her eyeing the pool.

I ignore that and I walk faster to Milo's window and when I'm there I see a small gap so I heave it up and climb through, not knocking because he already invited me over.

I stumble and fall over the window ledge with a 'hmph' into his room and land on a cream carpet. I hear a cough- someone clearing their throat so I stand up and spin around.

Milo is there with raised brows.

...and no shirt...

I glance down at his abs and my eyes widen, maybe I should have knocked.

I trace the line of abs with my eyes without thinking about it and only when I hear him cough again I snap out of it.

With pink cheeks I scratch the back of my neck with a sheepish smile, "hi" I croak out but cringe at the waver in my voice.

He looks amused, with a slight smirk. So I scrunch my brows confused. "You invited me around at 12, which it now is, so why are you naked?" I accuse him suspiciously and soon he is the one blushing.

Wow, low move.

Trying to get me to eye him up on purpose, well that won't happened! I won't- and yet I can't help but realise my eyes were on his stomach throughout my whole speech.