Sixteen

10th May

Currently Milo is spamming me through messages to hurry up and meet him outside. It has been a few days since our almost kiss, which I try to forget daily.

Not because I'm grossed out that I actually nearly kissed Milo (of all people). But because I'm still scared that if it happenes again my father will somehow find out.

And that cannot happen.

After apologising he accepted it and we went back to... friends. Which I find weird to admit but it's true. We've been hanging out every single day since then and I haven't wanted to throttle him to death.

Though there are times I maybe want to gauge out his pretty eyes, or stich his mouth closed together. But then again change doesn't just happen in a few days, so I'm still going to be annoyed with him if he gives me a reason to.

But I'm not as mean as I was.

I'm learning to hold my tounge, especially around the others. Darcie, Oakley and Dobby- or whatever his name is. Since I'm now buddies with Milo he made me hang out with the others too, they all seemed fine with me which was surprising after the whole arcade incident.

I knew they saw the argument between me and Milo, but they seemed to accept me into their small group nevertheless.

Not that I want part.

Why would I want to be known for hanging with the 'freaks', I mostly hang with them because of Milo. And like I said we've been hanging everyday, he made friends with them so now I have to.

But I have to admit they're not all that bad.

They do piss me off at times but then again who doesn't. Emmy (dobby), the small one, seems to be slowly coming out of his shell. Which isn't the only thing he needs to come out of.

I can see how close he is with Okaley and how he looks at his best friend.

Okaley is an alright lad, bit chaotic and hyperactive at times. Needs a hair cut and maybe a wash but he's not all bad. One Saturday night we were at the skate park (Milo dragged me along) and the two of them were skating.

Oakaley skated right into a group of older boys who seemed to have a problem with it. He gave them back chat, a lot of it, so they chased us around.

That was the quickest I ever ran.

It's safe to say that biking wasn't the most enthralling thing I've done, I can tell there's going to be more disaster if I stay hanging with him and the others. But it was fun in the end, we laughed the whole way to Darcie's house.

Darcie. She's nice, sweet, pretty. All that. But she's just as cheery as Milo, if not worse. They seem close. Which at times does annoy me though I'm not sure why, Milo knows. He thinks it's because I'm a possessive friend as I've never had one so I wouldn't know.

I just think he should mind his business.

I hear my phone beep yet again and I swear I'm so close to smashing it against my wall, "I'm coming!" I yell out the window where I can see Milo chilling in his car.

It's the first day back at college.

For me anyway. First day full stop for Milo, for Newhills college anyway. He said he doesn't want to go because it won't be the same without his friends and it's not fair but I told him to suck it up because life's not fair.

Anyway I leave my room after checking over my appearance and flash my teeth at myself in the mirror. My hair is all fluffy in waves because I had a shower earlier and it always goes like this when I dry it.