Eleven

27th April

I was getting ready to set off on my bike before Milo interrupted me- of course. I rip my earphones out my ears and set a harsh glare at him, he just looks as happy as ever.

Probably because he couldn't seeing the look I'm giving him as I have my shades on, "hey Harvey" I then rip my sunglasses off and glare at gim- making sure he can see this time.

"What?" I grit through my teeth and tilt myself and the bike to the side so I'm not sat down wobbling on the bike. He examines the bike with a smile.

"Where we going?" Who the fuck is we? Did... did he just invite himself to tag along with me? I could literally be going anywhere yet he's already made it clear he is coming with. This boy has no boundaries.

I close my eyes tightly and huff, which then turns into a long sigh which then turns into a groan. And before I can continue I feel his presence come closer, so I open my eyes.

And I squeal.

Milo's face is in front of me, just right there. His eyes are so bright and blue and they are right there, probably the closest we have ever been to one another. I can feel his breath against my skin and the warmth radiating off of him, but that may just be the sun. I'm hoping anyway.

My thoughts start to race and I can feel my cheeks heat at his closeness, I gasp lightly to myself and lean backwards. But I'm on a bike so you can imagine that not ending well.

I fall backwards and I see- for a second, his eyes widening and reaching out towards me but I've already fallen to my ass on the path. My bike ontop of my legs and I glare up at him through my fallen hair.

What the hell just happened? And why is he being a creepy? Also my ass hurts- don't even.

"Why in the name of fuck did you just do that!?" His eyes are wide and his face is bright red, he rushes down grabbing the bike from me so I'm not being used as a human chair for a fricking bike. I arublty stand up and grab the bike of him with a scowl on my face.

"I'm sorry, forgot how dramatic you are" he rubs the back of his head with a sheepish smile and I stomp on his foot, yep. You heard it right.

He's just so irritating and annoying and how dare he smile! He yelps and holds his foot in the air like a freaking flamingo. "I was just trying to see your face up close" my cheeks turn pink after hearing that, against my will.

For some reason I feel flustered but I see him nodding towards me, "you have a small bruise on your face." My face drops at that, remembering that's why I was wearing the sunglasses in the first place. My father last night- well, he wasn't happy as you can guess.

And now I have a small bruise near my right eye. Well, it's sort of at the top of my cheekbone but my glasses hid it pretty well, I didn't think anyone would notice. It's not too big- but it is dark. He has quite a strong right hook to him, I scoff at that.

"It's nothing, i walked into a door" his forehead creases, clearly not believing me.

"Yeah sure" I roll my eyes at him and put on my glasses again. It's annoying how preseptive he is, how well he is at detecting lies. I've noticed that about him, he observes people and he seems good at reading others.

Which is annoying.

"Okay well thank you for your unwanted concern, but I'm busy so bye." I get on my bike, putting in my earphones then peddling away.

I'm not very fast, clearly not as fast as I hope because soon enough Milo sat on his bike peddling away next to me. He turns to look at me with his dorky smile and I just blink at him before turning up the volume with one hand and the other on the bar.