The Gang

As soon as I appeared on the ship the Guardians were all in a fighting stance with there weapons pointed at me.

"I mean no harm." I held my hands up.

"Who are you?" Quil asks.

"I am Miranda. I am from Asgard but I live in New York." I said and Quil smiles and puts his weapon away. "And I am a part of the Avengers. A group of super enhances fighter, hero's if you want to call them that."

"I'm from Missouri. We live in the same place basically."

"And we can just trust her like that?" Rocket asks. "Just because she's from your planet and is a hero doesn't mean she isn't harmful."

"Rocket is right." Gamora says. "I don't trust her." She looks at my glove with the infinity stone.

"You guys need to trust me because, Gamora." She looks at me. "It has to do with Thanos."

"What about him." She growls.

"He is going to Knowwhere to get the reality stone from the collector and I need you guys to go and get it before he can." I sat down. "Except for Rocket and Groot, they will come with me to New York."

"And why would I do that?" Rocket says. And I know just how to lure him.

"Let's just say if you come with me I will give you some vibranium." His eyes widen and he looks to Quil

"Sorry bud but I am with the girl." Rocket says then looks at me. "How much are we talking?"

"Don't get to greedy. I will get a container for you without stealing. And please don't try to steal any. The Wakandans are very protective of there vibranium."

"I am Groot. (And what about me?)" Groot says.

"We have many video games in New York. Newer ones too." I said. Wait....

"You speak Groot?" Rocket asked.

"I um.... I guess. Yes. It was part of my courses in school." In Merediths schooling. "So can we all agree on this. My only goal is to make sure Thanos doesn't get all of the stones." I look at Gamora. "And I need to go back to New York to help the Avengers protect there stones."

"I am only following this because I also don't want Thanos to get the stones. But don't think I trust you." Gamora says lowering her sword.

"Thank you." I stand up. "You ready Rocket and Groot?"

"Yea. You better not be fooling me with the vibranium." He says as they walk over to me.

"Don't worry." I lifted my glove in a fist. "I know the King." I opened the portal to Wakanda and it sucked us in.

         We stepped out onto the front lawn and I turn to Rocket and kneel down to his size.

"Rocket I know you are a sneak and like to steal what you want but I need you to keep your hands to your own belongings when we are here."

"Yea Yea ok." He rolls his eyes.

"Rocket." I growl. "I am serious. Wakanda is a good place with nice people and I would hate to loose my friendship with them because if you steal something I will stand up for you." He looks me in my eyes. "I am friends with the King so if you see anything you like tell me and I will see if I can get you one. They are generous people but they hate thief's." Rocket nods.

"Alright. I won't take anything." I smile.

"Thank you. Now I'll take you to meet Shuri. She has all the new and improved weapons of Earth. She might have a gun for you." Rockets eyes light up. I stand up. "Follow me." We head inside but I stop. "Um... by the way she loves technology so she might be interested about you. So if she gets to touchy tell me."
......