2012

I was currently in the lab with Tony. He was making the next Mark suit, I told him to include a deploy feature. I was just fiddling around with Tony's cars, making sure they were in perfect shape, again. I mean it's not like I can do anything new to my Quil suit, maybe.
Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Miranda the tesseract started to act on its own." Clint said through the phone.

"Thank you Clint I'm on my way." I hung up. "I have to go."

"Where you going Kid?" Tony turns to me as I while of my hands.

"Going to check up on something." I ran to my room.

I threw on my suit, glasses, tech and flew out the sliding open window I added to my room. "Alex text Best Bro group chat 'It's starting'... actually text Fury that and connect a call with Phil.

"Right on it Mer." Alex answer back in my ear.

"Hey Miranda kind of busy." The call connected to Phil

"Yea I know Phil I am on my way. This is the start. You need to evacuate the weapons vault then get everyone out of there."

"On it."

"Phil.. stay safe and tell Fury just in case he doesn't check his messages. If you feel the building shake get everyone out. Don't care about the weapons."

"Ok. See you soon."
......

"Fuck!" I finally get there and the base is demolished. "Alex connect call with Fury."

"Miranda he got away." Fury said.

"It's fine. That's what is supposed to happen.... time to assemble."

"Wanna get Cap or Tony?"

"I'll get Cap, Phil gets Tony, You get Nat to get Bruce."

"Ok I'm on it"
......

"Late night Cap?"

"Hey Miranda." He punches the sand bag. "What are you doing here so late?"

"I could ask the same but I think I know why. We need you."

"You have a mission?" He stops punching to look at me.

"Yep. Things are going to get crazy." I handed him the folder. "Remember how I said I was from Asgard?" He nods. "Loki, one of my childhood friends has come to take that."

"This is lost in the ocean-."

"Howard's found it when he was looking for you.... I know. We should have left it but we are human and we make huge mistakes."

"What do you need me for?"

"We need that good Ol soldier back. Plus a little bit of spirit. Fury's forming a team. Loki is bringing a unsophisticated alien race to Earth and we need you."

"Where's this Loki?"

"On his way. But I need to tell the group something about him before we go for a kill."

"Alright. Do we leave now?" I shook my head.

"Tomorrow." He sighs and nods. "We can go after our run and you can ask more questions." I pat his back.
——————

———
F: I got Nat and Bruce. Are you going to tell them when you get here or should I?

M: Let me do it. I'll probably explain it better then your deadpan voice.