(4) Gotta Love It When Your Boyfriend Showers You With Gifts...

Chapter Four... Gotta Love It When Your Boyfriend Showers You With Gifts...

Katie's POV

I was instantly surprised when I arrived home on Monday afternoon to find James standing on my front porch, holding an enormous bunch of flowers. Mom and dad looked from each other to me, and I felt myself blush. It had been ages since James bought me flowers... usually it was chocolates, teddies or something I wanted in particular.

Wonder what the occasion was?

"Hey, baby," James smiled widely. "I missed you so much..."

"They're beautiful," I grinned. "Aww, I love you!"

"I love you, too," he winked.

"What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Just... I missed you," he replied.

"You want some," I replied with a laugh. My parents had thankfully gone inside.

"Uhm... when don't I?" he laughed.

"So what did you do this weekend?" I asked.

"I went to Brizzo's party," he answered. " All these drunk chicks hanging off of drunk guys. I only had a few, and had a couple hit on me. One chick was going around hitting on every guy in the place, with her boyfriend tailing her, trying to get her to not sleep with a random."

"Oh, now I know why we never go to them," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't stay too long," James replied. "It was pretty annoying... they all know I'm with you!"

"Well, I know you'd never cheat," I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Never," he replied.

We took a drive in his car, down towards the forest. It was getting dark, and nobody was around here. James pulled me into the back seat, so we could have some privacy. He ran his hands all along my body, kissing my neck, my face and my breasts. I giggled, his touch was so soft and gentle.

We moved our bodies together, taking off our clothes and having the most amazing sex we'd ever had. I don't know why it was it just... was. I loved this guy so much, and when we'd finished, I just laid in his arms naked in the back seat of his car.

"Oh, I love you, Katie," James panted.

"I love you, too," I grinned.

>>>>

James' POV

I dropped Katie off at home and went off to Russell's house. He and Nick Brisby would be there. Nick was better known as Brizzo. They were my best mates.

I knocked on Russell's door, and he and Nick both stood in the doorway.

"Marto!" Russell shouted. "Hey, man! The parents are OUT!"

"Good," I replied. "I need to talk to you two."