(3) The Stupid Thing I Did When My Girlfriend Went Out Of Town (James' POV)

Chapter Three... The Stupid Thing I Did When My Girlfriend Went Out Of Town (James' POV)

James' POV

Katie was the best girl I'd ever been with. But I was annoyed because she was going away for the weekend, and it had been so long since we'd had sex I felt frustrated. This weekend was going to be it, but Katie had some family crap on, so she had to go.

"Let's just do it," I whined.

"No, I have to leave for the airport in ten minutes, James," Katie groaned. "This family thing... I never get to go to these things. I'm totally stoked my parents are taking me this time!"

"But we can do it in ten minutes," I answered teasingly.

"My mom's gonna come into my room any minute now, and I don't want a repeat of what happened at your house with your mom last week," Katie said in a rush. "Now please. Just... we'll go somewhere romantic for the night when I get back, and we'll have perfect sex. Not rushed because we're horny and can't fight it."

"But we are horny and can't fight it," I laughed.

Katie winked at me.

"Yes, but we can do it more than once that night," she whispered teasingly.

"It's hard to believe you were once repulsed by me," I smiled.

"Yeah, but I'd be kicking myself now if I hadn't agreed to go out with you," she said, kissing my cheek. "I have to go...."

"I love you, babe," I smiled, and our lips met.

The kiss was soft and tender, and our tongues moved in perfect motion. But I couldn't fight the urges anymore, and she couldn't either. Her hands undid my pants, and I slipped my hand under her dress and pulled her undies off. I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap, my pants now lying on the floor. We moved roughly and quickly, and it was great sex. She moaned quietly, not wanting her parents to hear us. And we both climaxed at the same point, and she gasped, breathless but looking totally satisfied.

"Told you we could do it," I gasped as she pulled her undies back on and checked to see if there was any evidence of what we'd just done. I pulled my pants back on, wanting more.

"Thankyou," she smiled, winking.

"See? You couldn't fight it, either," I smiled.

"Katie?" her mother Lila's voice came from the doorway. "Honey, it's time to go. Hey, James. I forgot you were here."

"Yeah, just dropped by to say goodbye," I smiled.

"Uh... I know what kind of goodbye you two had," she said, looking around. Katie blushed bright red.

"Mom!" she hissed.

"Hey, you're adults," Lila smiled.

"Can you tell my mom that?" I asked.

"I wish," Lila sighed.

Katie and I kissed goodbye, and if she had the time I would have pulled her onto the bed and done it again. And I could tell she wanted to, too.

>>>>