[31]

******

"Dude! You don't--" again, I mouth-palmed her. Ang daldal! And again, she removed it forcefully. "Where are we even going?!" She said. I didn't answer her but I pointed the sign: 'CANADA AIRLINES'.

Yep. We're running away. Not out of the city, not out of the state. But out of the country. I know it sounds rebellious, but we have no choice. It's either we suffer long distance relationship or--

"DUDE! Don't complete that sentence! We're not even together!" She reacted. Wait, I said that out loud, huh? Aw, this is awkward.

"If we're going out of the country, who's gonna lead us THERE?!" She asked, pointing to the entrance. The engine stopped at its parking lot. "Manong Driver. Este, Karlos.." I said as I remove the hood of Karlos.

Yes! kasama siya dito. He was the one who travelled here just to help us run away.

I should thank him though. But, I kinda forgot our deal about me, not going to fall for Julia. "Hi," Karlos smirkingly greeted. "Bihis ka na, Julia. It's awkward if you look like a robber." I commanded, turning around.

I went to the front seat and changed too. I can't change beside her, right? After minutes, I went back to opened the door and went out. Karlos did the same and so as Julia. I was wearing a green shirt that has a print saying: "DXRRXN EXPXNTX" And some pants with my converse shoes.

When I escorted Julia, she was wearing shorts, a blouse that's color pink that has a print saying: "PEACE" Oh, and also some green slippers.

She.
Looks.
Sexy.

Karlos.. He was wearing a red and blue striped shirt with the print saying: "I LXVE YXU" "Question! Do we have enough money?" She pointed to me.

I nodded while raising the bills on my hand. "Duuuude!" She cheered and gestured her hand as an 'up-top'. I high-fived her hand as an response. "Which country are we going?" Karlos asked.

"Ours." I answered.
And you know where that is.