[4]

"I'm done with this ooh. This is the start of how it ever ends. They used to shout my name now they whisper it. I'm speeding up and this is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart. We rip the start, the colors dissappear. I never watch the stars there's so much down here. So I just try keep up with the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart..." 

the floor music sounded as I walked on the hallway of Sky Hotel with my friends. (Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde. Check it out on media section. :) ) 

"Ang yaman mo talaga, Julia." Jennifer elbowed me. "Ah hindi ako mayaman. Daddy ko lang" I smirked. "Where's Heather?" I asked her as I put my bag on one of the Sky Cafe chairs. She sat down. So did I. 

"Ewan." she said as she reads a flier of Sky Hotel. I sighed in impatience. Sabi niya kita kami sa place ko eh. I laughed at the reaction of Jennifer's face when she saw the price of an overnight stay on Sky Hotel.

"10k per?!" she said as she choked on her own saliva. Smirking, I awkwardly nodded. She gasped in shock.

"Wag kang maingay." I mouthed. "Ohh.." she said as she gets the point. "Dalawa nga pong frappe." I commanded one of the bartenders on the cafe. He nodded.

"Eh, what would you expect? 5 star hotel nga'to diba?" It's true though. She nodded. The beverages came fast. Eh, 5 star nga, diba.

Oh my gosh, Julia, you're so braggy. 

"Eehh! Asan na ba si Heather??" Jennifer whined. "Clam down." I said as I took a sip of my frappe. "It's been an hour!!"  she continued. Oo nga, noh. What's taking her so long? 

==HEATHER== 

"Sigurado ka na ba talaga dito?" Julius asked me once again. Ilang beses niya na ba tinanong yun? 

"Oo! I'll give her what she deserves." I evil-laughed as I ready the fliers and the megaphones. Here come's the shame, Julia. I heard Julius sighed.

"Look, if you're not in. Edi fine!" I whined. "N-no, I'm in." he shrugged-off. "Good." I smirked and started to give cues. 

3..

2..

1..

"My ex-friend got her new pimple! She's like oh my G! But shes not gonna shake it. So this fella over here that I'm pointing to she's just not into this society, society.." I sang using the megaphone in the tune of 'Shake It Off' by Taylor Swift while pointing to Julia's pigged-up photo of hers.

We're not in school. We're in the sidewalk BESIDE school. 

There were many laughs and chuckles and giggles! Dang, I'm so evil! "Would you like to post these fliers around Ashton Academy?" I suggested using the megaphone again. The crowd agreed. 

They snatched the fliers from my hands and started to staple and tape the fliers around Ashton Academy.

Like I said. Here come's the shame, Julia. Ito ang paghihiganti ko sa'yo dahil sa betrayal na ginawa mo sa'kin noong 6th grade. 

FLASHBACK~~

"Sabi mo hindi mo siya gusto?!" I angrily shouted to Julia. "I didn't at first! Nag-flow lang ngayon!" she said with almost tears on her eyes.