[5]

"Daddy!! Can you track this number please?!" I sweetly asked my father. I need to know who the hell is this guy before I meet up with him. Baka rapist or holduper. 

"Of course! Give me your phone." I handed him my phone like he said. He plugged something to my phone and typed those stuff you gotta do when you want to track someone's number. 

He had a shocked face when he saw the results.

I didn't understand the codenames, so I just stayed silent. 

"Oh my--.. I can't believe the results, sweetie." he said holding his forehead. I felt nervous, shocked, and afraid at the same time.

"Why?! What're the results?!" I said jumping around. "Your textmate was.." I bit my fingers because I felt like it.

..

..

"Darren Espanto." he seriously said. My eyes are shouting, 'weh?'

"WEH?!" my mouth suddenly moved too. "Seriously! Okay, this means Darren then this means Espanto. Then this means he's here at Tarlac." he said pointing stuff at the green print. That gave me a headache.

"Argghhh.. Okay, okay. Darren Espanto it is." I said while massaging my head. He chuckled. "Why, anak?" he stood up and held my head. 

"Well, he was my textmate all along." I sat down. "Are you going to meet with him?" he looked down to me. I nodded.

"Well, I hope you'll be good friends." he said walking away bringing tons of paper with letters printed on it. Duh. 

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Boom clap the sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on and on and. Boom clap, you make me feel good. Come on to me come on to me now." (A/N: Boom Clap by Charli XCX. Check it out on the media section! ;) )

O-m-g, incoming call from Rhed...

During freaking math class.

"Ibanez! Paki-silent ang phone!" our math teacher warned me. "Pasensya na po.." I said as I declined the phone call.

Rhed, you're freaking dead to me. 

*******

"That was during math class! Muntikan nang na confiscate yung phone ko!" I whined at the phone. "Haayyy dunt caaarreee.." he slowly said. I frustratingly wiped my face. 

I still dont want him to know that I know he's Darren. 

"Ayy!" I still whined. He chuckled. This guy, really. 

"Odi, sorry na. I guess I'll be seeing you later. 7PM?" he made sure. "Ahah. 7PM, at the Sky Cafe." I smiled. "Edi, wow. Bye!" he hanged up. 

Sometimes, he becomes really rude. 

"Jen! Gusto m--" I got cut off "Ah. Shut up.." she said walking away. Does that incident still on her mind? I mean, that was 2 weeks ago! 

If you dont want to see Darren Espanto in person, then fine!

Ikaw naman nag-sabi niyan eh.