[26]

A/N: waw. this book is longer compared to the other past books i made. XD

******

"He'll totally blame this to us after he knew that--" I mouth-palmed her once again. Ang daldal! "Just. Dont. Lose. Hope." I smirked. I'll let you pay, Dylan.

==JULIA==

"Hey, Dylan. Why do you have undies hanging on your drawe--" I got cut off. "Thats not mine." I looked at him with my eyebrow raised on him. "How? You're the only guy here. Maybe except your dad. Also, you're an only child."

"Whatevur." he said as he put the undies INSIDE the drawer. He was always like that since we were young. It really grosses me out in many ways. I glanced at the pink shades after.. Hold on.

Have I seen that before?

Chloe..

I remembered Chloe because she had pink shades beside her table when I met her.

Shoot.

"Dylan, do you know Chloe?" His cheeks began to become reddish. "No?" he said raising the 'O'. I raised an eyebrow on him. "She was the girl you fought for. She was the girl you cheated on. She was the girl you tricked and lied to." I said.

Why do tears suddenly appear with no reason?

I feel so mad at Dylan, now, that I remembered about him cheating.

I feel the same also to Darren.

How could they?!

"Okay! Youre right. But how did you know?" he asked, shaking me. I stopped and turned my back on him. "I met Chloe, doofus." I said as I find a hankerchief to wipe my eyes.

But something caught my eye...

To: Julia stupid Ibanez

I hate you. Why did you leave me so soon? Did you know I hated you ever since I met you? The first time I met you, I knew you were trouble. But then, you left school and showed off your powers of being an heir. You're worthless and you dont deserve to be an heir.

How come you dont understand that NOBODY is in your side? Can't you understand that you're just being played on? How stupid you are?! I hate you. And if ever you come back, I'd rather jump off a cliff than to see your ugly face again.

From: Dy-

I noticed he didn't continue his name. So, he really had the plan of tricking me? This paper is familiar to me. ..

..

OOHH..

FLASHBACK ~~

"Dylan. Stop it! Why do you write all day?" I whined as I walk with him. He chuckled to me, "It's for my loved one."

I smirked at his.

"Who is it?! Tell me! Tell me!" I say as I insistingly get the paper. Since we was tall and I was short, I wasnt able to reach it. Especially when he put it above his head.

I need to be tall. :(

"I'll tell you in the right time." he smiled to me. "Hey, Dylan!" Flynn, one of the hottest players in school, called out Dylan. "I guess they need you." I elbowed Dylan. "Yeah. So, I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow?" he said before he left. "Kay! Bye." I waved before I turned.

END OF FLASHBACK ~~~

This was the paper that I insisted to get from Dylan's hands.

"So t-this is for your l-loved one?" I said as I turned around with the note on my hands. His eyes widened. "Who told you to look through people's stuff?" he says as he snatches the note from my hands.

Tears started to rush down and I felt a stinger from my head to my nose, triggering me to feel down.

How dare you..?

"DYLAN, YOU CHEATED ON CHLOE, YOU LIED TO MANY PEOPLE. PLUS, YOU LIED TO ME!" I said as I slap him from left to right. "You just dont understand!" he said.

"U-understand what!"

"That.."

I glared at him as I allow my tears to flow. "See! You dont have any response to my question! You're a f-faker!" I say as I carry my bag on my shoulder and go down stairs. "Oh, Jul-" I cut off Mrs. Daniels

"I'm sorry, M-Mrs. Daniels. B-but.." I paused abit before I walk pass by her.

I ran to my home. It wasnt really far from Dylan's. So, it wasnt really tiring. Wait, I cant show-up to dad like this..

I sat down to the stairs before the door in front of my house. I'll try to calm myself first.

How come he kept his demon side? How come he lied to me for so many years? I thought he's always gonna be by my side.

But I was wrong.

I glanced at the small flower that's beginning to bloom. Until I got interested to watch it. What the.

"THE FLOWER!" I heard a girl say before she mumbled like she was mouth-palmed. I turned around the see who it was.

"Darren?" Yes, it was him who I saw. He was mouth-palming some girl. "Uh.. Julia!" he said as he let go of the girl. "You look tired, how--" I cut him off as I remove his arm around me. "Darren. You lied."

His eyes widened.

I saw the girl mouthed, 'Busted'. This feeling keeps haunting me ever since I went to this country. Depression.

"Okay! I lied to Chloe because I didnt want her to get hur--" I cut him off again. "I dont care if y-you didn't want her to get h-hurt. What matters is, you lied!"

"I guess our plan didnt work." the girl said before Darren face-palmed hisself. So, he planned something?

"So, it means you planned to make me mad at Dylan? Darren, you're sick!" I said as I pushed his chest repeatedly. "Naomi!" Darren whiningly told Naomi, I think.

"Why, Darren? Why do you need to lie? All you do is lie, lie, lie, lie!" I said as I turn my back on him. I heard him sniff. I hope I didn't make him cry.

"Julia.."

"Leave me alone, D-Darren. I dont want to see your face anymore." I say as I go infront of my house and open the door.

Can this day get any worse?!

==DARREN==

"I dont want to see your face anymore" is what she last said. I cant believe she already knew about the..

Why cant I just be perfect?!

"Darren.."

"No more chances, Naomi. I'm sorry." I say as I wipe a tear on top of my eyes while walking across the street, to my home.

I feel so worthless today.