[10]

(A/N: The last chapter was really dramatic. I want to say that all Julia experienced, I NEVER experienced. Kapatid naman yung nawala sa akin. :( Anyway, I know God has plan so, I know both of them are safe with Him. :) I also want to say that my Italic button is broken. It cant make Italic letters :( )

==JULIA==

~Present time.

I wake up with my relatives surrounding me. Puh-lease, I hate people watching me while I sleep. "Hi?" I awkwardly said. "Hay salamat, buhay ka pa." dad kissed me on my forehead.

"That Darren boy is a bad influence to you." he said. I scratched my head. "Whut. why?" I answered. "He's carrying bad luck" he sarcastically said. He also wiggled his eyebrows.

"Dad naman! Kala ko panaman, seryoso ka.." I said. He laughed. "Well. I want you to know that you only had minor injuries. Darren took all the risk. So, kundi dahil sakanya, you're still alive. You know your trauma, and heart disease, right?" he let me remember.

I nodded.

"Since I only have minor injuries, can I visit him at his room?" I asked. He crossed his arms. "Darren nanaman." Kuya Justin, my stepcousin said. I glared at him. "Oo nga, nagsheshelush na ko." dad made me laugh.

"Wahaha, daddy man. Of course, ikaw parin hanggang wakas." I laughed. "Sige na pleeeaasseee??" I whined. He looked at me. I showed my puppy eyes.

"Sige na nga!" he said. "Yehey! Thanks, dad!" now, I sound like a 7 year-old kid. "Ops! Kiss muna!" he said. I kissed him on the cheek. I giggled it off. "Ako rin!" Kuya Justin butted in.

I'm so closed with this guy.

Like, really...

Close..

I kissed him anyway. He guided me to sit on a walking chair. You know, the chair with wheels. My right foot got a little bruise. No, not little. It's kinda huge. The doctors believe it was a bite from an underwater animal. Fishes, you know.

Eh, nahimatay ako nun eh.

So, I guess I looked like Lorde in her music video in her version of 'Tennis Court'. I'd look reeeaally creepy. (A/N: Media Section! I really love the song!)

They pushed me to Darren's room. 

Darren, how're you?

==DARREN==

"You just need some rest and you'll be okay." mom advised. Look, I'm full of bandages, and you say I ONLY need some rest? "You've got to be kidding me." isn't a great response to your own mom. 

"Whut. Hi.." is my awkward reaction after Julia revealed sitting on a walking chair on my door. "Hi, how are you?" she awkwardly said. "Hi, Julia." mom kissed her on the forehead.

Kailan pa kayo naging close?

"Hello po, tita Marinel." she smiled to mom. That smile melts me. "Uh, ma. Can I have some private time with Julia, please?" I asked. "Sure. No ilegal physical contact hah." is what she said... again. Everytime I wanted to have some private time with a female bruh, she always says that.

Eche, pinsan ko, or tita ko.

"You look like a mummy." she said. I giggled. "I know.." I laughed off. "Anyway, I want to say thank you." she said. Whut. "For what?" I asked with confusion on my mind.

"Because of you, I continued my life." she deeply said. "How?" I still asked. Nakukulitan na siya, I can tell to her face expressions. "Because, I had trauma. And I have heart desease. You took all the risk, so I didn't leave the world." she smiled. I smiled to her.

Really? I did? How come I never knew? "Thank you so much." she said trying to move the wheels of her walking chair. "You're welcome and d-dont move anymore. It's okay. Mahirapan ka pa." I said.

She smiled to me.

I glared at the bandages taped to my whole body. Some has droplets of blood. Some has those 'special' tapes. "Bruh, it's okay." she said. I nodded. "I'm just really happy that you're still there for me." she added. 

I smiled to her. 

Now, it makes me realize that a simple fanboy like me suddenly became close. No, not close. REALLY close with the person I really fanboy about.

Now, she's really close to me.