[9 - JULIA'S EXPERIENCE]

==JULIA==

~5 years ago...

I cant feel my heart beat. As a young 8 year-old child, I find it traumatizing. I dont know why. 

"Ma, why?" I hugged mom.

She was crying too.

"God has a plan for u-us, Julia.." she whispered. I felt a tear from my mom's eyes land on my cheek. "Madam, ibuburol na po namin siya." I heard a man say to mom.

She pulled away.

"Ah, eh.. Sige. Sweetie, say your last words to your daddy na. He'll be sent to heaven na." she said. I nodded.re are still tears falling down my cheeks.

"Hi, daddy. *sniff* Mami-miss k-ka namin.." I tried to stop tears overflowing in my eyes. I can already see droplets staying on the edge of my eyelids. 

"Daddy, why did y-you leave u-us?  Y-you s-said you wont l-leave us.." I stared at his dead body. A tear fell down to the box he was staying in.  (A/N: It's a coffin. I just put it like that because she's only 8 here.)

"DADDY!!! M-MAHAL NA MAHAL K-KA NAMIN!!!!" I felt someone carry me away from the box. shouted. People started to carry me away from daddy's box. 

"NO! WAG NIYO! WAG NIYO SI DADDY KO!!!" I shouted and watched the box lower.

"Daddy.....dad......" I murmured. "Anak, understand that God has a plan." mom told me. I removed the hands of the man who carried me from my small body. "I know.." I hugged her so tight. "I-it's just really hard to understand.." 

~After a year.

"Mom, you're getting married again?" I asked while looking at my white blouse I'm wearing. "Yes, baby. He'll be your second daddy." she traced my chin. I looked at her wearing a long dress that reaches the floor. 

Wait, it's gown.

She's so beautiful. She was wearing a cute tiara and make-up caking her up. "Ma, you're so preeetty." I smiled to her. "Thank you, baby." she whispered.

After that, there were hundreds of flowers flying in the sky while mom and my new dad kissed. They cheered for them and I cheered along too. Mom invited me to go in front.

"Anak, meet your new dad." she made me shake hands with him. "Remember the hotel we stayed in last year?" she asked. Smiling, I nodded. "He owns it." she smiled. A shocked face revealed on my face.

"Heehee!" I hugged my new dad. Now, I miss my real dad.

~After another year... 

Here I am again. Wearing this stupid black dress. Depression is in front of me. And right now, another coffin is in front me.

Why do I always see dead people in front of me?

Why do they need to leave so soon?

"Madam, ibuburol na po namin siya." said a man. I remembered this scene 2 years ago. When dad passed away. "Sige po." 

"Ma, promise me you'll take care of daddy at heaven hah. I love you both.." I patted her coffin. "Byee.." a tear escaped my eyes.

"Kaya mo yan, anak. God has a plan.I felt my new dad held my shoulder. I hugged him and spent my tears at him. I nodded and started to accept the facts.

God has a plan.

...

..