envy - wilbur

hi i'm back with an update 🙂

Envy.
The only fitting word, Wilbur thought as he pierced daggers into his brothers blood thirsty eyes.
Red. Red with power were his eyes. Such a perfect, delicate red.
Brown eyes stared back. Muddy, umber eyes. Distant eyes. Tired eyes.
Everything was an imperfection about Wilbur. Techno however? God forbid.

Forcing the burning feeling of sorrow away, Wilbur held his gaze. Forcing himself to challenge his daring stare. The stare that may cost him his life. He doesn't care.
Techno withheld the gaze of course, expressionless. Motionless. Trying to read Wilbur's careful stare.
Technos grip tightened around his shirt, forcing Wilbur to gasp for breath. A hint of panic extinguished from his eyes.
A break. A break from his pattern.

"Why?" Techno whispered, anger still evident in his voice, finally breaking the dimming silence.
Wilbur simply shrugged effortlessly, not even taking the question into account. It was obvious he was trying to annoy Techno. Teasing his breaking point little by little until he broke into pieces and finally unleashed his anger onto Wilbur and finally-

"Boys?" Phil quivered slowly, staring with confusion and fear at the sight.
Techno quickly let go of Wilbur, still holding his gaze on the younger. Stumbling backwards, Wilbur quickly got a hold of himself, brushing a hand through his hair and panting, before walking away out the front door.

Gently, he lifted up his coat slightly, persistently trying to hide his ominous, lanky figure. Why was Techno so... Perfect? He wondered, strolling angrily through the cityscape.
He was honestly sick of it. Sick of the way Techno was treated differently to him. Sick of being the outcast. Sick of being.. well.

Sick of being Wilbur.