Panic Pt2 - Wilbur

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had updates for new stories, and I'm adding a lot of oneshots today. :] This was requested as a part 2 so here you go!

- Same TWS as before, mentioned implied / attempted suicide.

Will awoke gently, immediately feeling the warmth of Technos arms gently wrapping him into a hug. Wilbur whimpered, pulling himself deeper into the warmth. Techno wasn't really a touchy person, so this hug was definitely the best hug.

"You're finally awake." Techno forced a smile, not wanting to upset Will. "Did you have a nice rest?" Will nodded, hiding his face from Techno as the memories from the previous night flooded over him. Was he going to do it? Was he really going to do it? Questions flooded over him, confusing the boy. In all honesty, Will was unsure what his thoughts were that day. He didn't know what he was going to do that night if Techno hadn't have appeared, and didn't want to know either.

"Hey little guy, can I go get Phil?" Techno muttered soothingly, running his fingers gently through a mop of curly, brown hair. Will hesitated, clutching onto Techno before nodding hesitantly, loosening his grip. Techno looked at his brother sympathetically, watching him curl deeply into his covers, before leaving to get Phil.

"Hey." Techno murmured with his monotone voice, entering Phil's room. "Wills awake."
"How is he?" Phil stuttered, remembering last nights events. "Refuses to look up, tired." Techno sighed, before entering back into his room to see Will digging himself further into the sheets. Techno gently sat next to him, wincing as Will immediately grabbed onto him, clutching to his leg and burying his head downwards.

"Will..." Phil mumbled, a loss for words. "Listen mate. I know it doesn't seem like it, but you're not alone. Okay? Me, Techno and even Tommy are here for you no matter what. Please just, don't do that again. If you ever feel like that, please talk to us. Please. We can help you, okay?"

Will felt tears spilling out of his eyes, he slowly looked up, facing Phil's sympathetic face. "Y-You promise" Will hiccuped, talking through sobs. Phil laughed sympathetically, locking will into a hug as he let him cry onto his shoulder.

"Promise."