Did you ever like me, Phil? - Wilbur

AAAAH HELLO! sorry i haven't been uploading, i'm gonna pre write a new story so i can feed you all more than just this oneshot story :) this is prewritten from a long time ago in a book i just found, so i apologise if it's crap, i'm scrapping it so thought i'd put it here :)

TW ⚠️
- basically i don't know but if u get TRIGGERED EASILY by thinks such as body dysmorphia, panic attacks, arguments, neglect, crap like that id reccommend skipping <3

——- ———

"Wilburrr...." Tommy burst into his room, with a mischievous grin.
"What child." Wilbur grunted, clutching his guitar. Tommy looked around his room. !9;;8'g continuously, suppressing laughter. "HEY WILBUR, LOOK! Over THERE!" Tommy shrieked, pointing shakily towards the window. Panicked, Wilbur looked, falling for Tommy's devious trickery. "HEY!" Wilbur yelled.

Tommy had stolen his diary.

Panic rose in the young boys eyes, before he chased the boy down, his anger suppressing over him. He fled down the stairs, pouncing on Tommy like a lion. He pinned Tommy down strongly, grinning as he returned the book from Tommy's 'desperate' grasp.

"Ahem." A voice above them growled, stopping both the boys in their tracks.

"WILBUR SOOT! Why would you treat your brother like that?!" Phil exclaimed, staring angrily into the boys expressionless eyes.
"I-It was only a j-joke..." Tommy choked, realising he had landed Wilbur into trouble. Phil sighs, glancing at the boys. "Wilbur. Go get your guitar." he heaved, reaching down to make sure Tommy was alright. Wilbur rapidly ran upstairs out of fear, grabbing his beloved guitar hesitantly, shoving the guitar roughly into his fathers lap, dashing away before he could make a snark comment.

Wilbur rushed into the bathroom, hastily locking the door and letting tears unknowingly flow out of his eyes. He was shaking His hands trembled vigorously beneath him. He looked upwards, a mirror enveloping his vision. Voices began screaming at him. 'You're too fat, look at yourself.' 'Loose weight, why can't you look like Billy from school?' 'Why can't you just be PERFECT? WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHERS?!'
The voices. The voices. The voices. The voices Please go away. Please. Please please please please.

His vision began blurring, his head instantly ringing, pain hitting him like a bullet. Tears glued to his face. Slowly loosing control. Slowly loosing himself.

Phil clasped his head in his hands. He knew he had been too tough on the boy, he always knew. He loved Wilbur as much as the rest of them, at least he thought. He just wanted to be a good father. He just wanted to do what's right. He was doing what was right, right? The boy had so much potential in life, his singing and musicality were incredible. Phil ended up finding himself lost in thoughts, contemplating how to even begin to apologise to Wilbur. Until a horrifying sound scorched the anxious air.

A scream. An antagonising scream. Painful scream. Phil glanced, panicking, at Techno, receiving the same anxious look reflecting his own. "Tommy, stay there, please." Phil ordered, not giving the boy a chance to reply before racing towards the sound of the scream. Tommy gently curled in on himself, anxiety pulsing through him.

"Wilbur?!" Phil stated, softly, attempting to hide his panicked tone. He had fucked up this time.

"I'm going to come in now, okay?" Phil stated calmly, only to be backlashed with a locked door. "Fuck." Phil swore, turning to Techno, unknowing of what to do.

"Wilbur. I'm breaking the door down if you don't open it. That's a promise."
A few seconds went by, with no response. Techno sighed, cracking his knuckles before delivering a blow to the door, immediately rushing to Wilbur's aid.

The mirror appeared to be smashed, with bits sticking out of Wilbur's knuckles. Wilbur was curled up in the corner of the bathroom, appearing to attempt to curl his way outside of the world.

A trait of Wilbur's was physical touch. The boy loved to be touched, and would do anything for a simple hug, or a ruffle of his hair.

Carefully, Techno pulled him into a strong hug, removing his bloodied fist away from his head. Techno noted how the boy flinched, before grasping onto Technos shirt for dear life, making it soaked.

"Hey, follow my breathing. In and out. It'll be okay, I promise."