wilbur survives - wilbur

yo this was in my drafts when it had 200 reads holy fuck, thank you so much for all the reads <3 yes i'm back alive and well, gonna post some of my drafts and other things probably, hope you're all doing well!!

⚠️ TW

"Kill me Phil. Kill me. Kill me. Killza, Killza." Will muttered, a smile plastering over his face. Phil noticed his emotionless eyes turned into puppy dog like eyes, almost pleeing for death. "Will- I can't. I- You're my SON!" Phil pleaded, trying to get some sense into his son. "You know you want to Phil. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me." Will stuttered, eyes widening with hope as Phil lifts a sword above his head.

It all went black.

Will awoke with a start, immediately propping himself up, taking in his surroundings. 'Where am I? Why am- Why am I not dead? What the fuck, get me out of here. I NEED TO GET OUT. I can't breathe i can't breathe i can't breathe i can't' (wilburs thoughts) Arms were suddenly wrapped around him, shielding him from the world around him. Wilbur instantly melted into his arms, not even noticing himself sobbing into him.

"Hey, hey. I'm here now mate. It's going to be okay" Phil ushered, gently stroking his hands through his sons knotted hair, providing him the comfort he needed.

They sat like this for a while, in a silence. A comforting silence. A silence a broken ex-president fell asleep to, curled up like a cat in his fathers arms. The arms of his fathers which he hadn't felt the comfort of in years.

Maybe things will be okay. Maybe. Wilbur was glad he didn't die that day.