im sorry - wilbur

3.99K READS WTAF?! THANK YOU SO MUCH :) i also appreciate the comments and support on this one shots story, youve all been so nice and kind <3
ANYWHOSSSSS i'm uploading more which is shocking, new book coming soon and if ur reading this, if u ever want to request something feel free, i'll probably do it :)
ok onto the story prepare to be sad

TW ⚠️
self harm
suicidal intentions

—————————————

Wilbur sat in the bathroom, a blade in his hands. His palms were sweaty, hands were violently shaking. He had already done it. He had already used it.

Sighing, he watched the blood trickle down his arm. But he deserved it, right? He always deserved it. Everything that happened to him, he deserved.

Wilbur pulled the sleeves of his sweater down, just incase, and clutched the blade in his palms, probably cutting them in the process. He gently unlocked the door, and stepped out, only to be halted.

Oh no.

"Wilbur."

"Techno."

Techno sighed, glaring at Wilbur. "What did you do in there."
"Uhm, use the... bathroom?" Wilbur stuttered, averting his gaze away from his brother and focusing on a crack in the floorboards beyond him. Techno gave him a look.  A look Wilbur knew well.

Wilbur's lip quivered, knowing he was completely fucked. "Open your hand." Techno stated, his gaze now focused on his hand. Slowly, he opened his hand, revealing the bloodied blade.

Techno instantly snatched it off of him, before pulling him into a sharp hug, clinging onto him like his life depended on it. Techno sighed, stroking his brothers hair as he sobbed into his shirt.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm" Wilbur blurted out, until he got interrupted.
"Shh. It's okay, you'll be okay Wilbur." Techno hushed, attempting to comfort the boy.

After a while, Wilbur calmed down slightly, still being clutched on by Techno as if he's going to throw himself off a cliff at any second.

"P- Please don't tell dad." Wilbur barely whispered, choking out a muffled sob.
"Wilbur. I don't think I can do that. You need serious help, I can't let you fall into an endless cycle until your own death. I care about you."
Techno reassured, loosening his grip slightly.
"B-but"
"Wilbur. You need help. Okay? I can't provide that, as much as I would love to. Just let me and Phil get you help, okay? For me. I don't want to loose my favourite brother."
Wilbur giggled at this slightly, before nodding gently, yawning into his brother. Soon he slipped into a slumber, which would probably last a while.

Techno sighed, glaring at his brothers broken figure.

"I'm sorry, Wilbur. I won't fail you again."