Chapter 7

Sean aka vampire pov
I was getting angrier by the second of what she had said and i saw her gulp.How dare she say its none of my business! I mean,i know she is right i have no freaking right to ask he about it.But i mean i was just looking out for her right? Wait! looking out...thats was so unlike me did i care for her? Nah i cant be i must be doing this to get her to sleep with me.

I am emotionless there was no way i cared for her,because caring means feeling and i dont have any feelings! But then why was i angry? Argh this is so confusing! So without thinking i blurted out 'I know i have no freaking right to ask but why cant you be honest i think i know a slap when i see one!'.'WELL then why did you ask? WHEN YOU FUCKING KNOW huh since when did you cared about me'

That my friend made me so angry that my hand was clenched into a fist i was gonna hit anything that move if she said another word.So i did the best choice at the moment which is to walk scratch that stormed out of the store again.

That was so uncool of me but if i stayed there it would made matters worse i was just so tempted to just drained her dry to make her shut up but luckily i controled myself.Damn thinking of this made me gave me a headache i need to stop thinking of it so i guess i would have to feed but this time it doesnt involve me feeding on someone but instead it would be me doing the dirty dirty deed.I know its unhealthy of me bit sex is the only thing that could help me get my mind to relax.

Now i guess its time for me to start hunting for some women.....

Guys i know i am not a great writer but i am a beginner in writing vampire stories so for me to improve it would be greatly appreciated that you guys could comment or vote.
AND i cant believe this story got over 300 reads its a huge achievement for me ! I know there are probably good book with 100 millions reads but to me 300 is already a lot so thx and keep on reading my lovely readers!Thx guys for all those reads therefore i am planning to do a double chapter in one day.You guys could choose the date and juz tell me ! And lastly pls comment or vote dont be shy!