Chapter 6

Eve pov(broken girl)
When i walk into the grocery store,i was suddenly pushed down from behind and a wave of a familiar smell hit me.

Furious i wanted to scold that person who had pushed me down.Just then i realised i was still on the floor,embarrassed i wanted to get up from the floor but then when i looked up i saw those familiar stormy greys that make my knees shook and this time he was offering his hand out to help me.

I hesitated i mean who wouldn't last time we were in this position,he dint even help me up instead he insulted me and even walked away with his head held high.But then i remembered i was still on the floor and it was getting a little....awkward therefore i accepted his helping hand.

When i touched his hand i cant help but to be curious as his hand was cold....hmm..... He released my hand when he saw i was up on my feet but then i saw he was staring at me.

'Did my face have something on?'i thought.Just then i remember about that black and blue bruise on my face from my father's slap!I look up at him to see what he thought of it,i saw a flash of emotion run through his face anger,confusion and symphathy.I dont know why he was worked up he cared? Nah probably my imagination.

Out of the blue he ask 'Why is your face black and blue' i dint really know what to tell him.I cant tell him my father slap me right i mean he wouldn't care.Therefore i think of the best lie i could come up with and said 'um....i fell ....... when i was running....'(COMPLETE UTTER LIE THERE!) But he just said 'oh....' i guess i was a good liar.

He then ask MORE questions like 'is that why you dint come to school today?' Man now i was getting angry who the hell was he to PRY into my business anyway! So i decided to shoo him and by shoo i mean PUT HIM IN HIS FUCKING PLACE ! So i said 'Why do you fucking care its none of your business' OPPS that was harsh but i mean he got on my nerves ! But then i saw him getting angier by the second and i visibly gulp......

Guys dont be shy to comment and what do you think will happen? And guesss whattt i will be updating frequently!