Chapter 5

Sean aka vampire pov
      Today at that shitty school was just uneventful thats why i ended up walking down to the broken side of town into a grocery store.

     Today,i was hoping i could get a glimpse of that gorgeous girl that i had bump into and maybe take a bite out of her.But just my luck she was not there today and it caused me to have to feed on a human that tasted like dead fish.

    Well after feeding,i decided to screw school and go out for some tasty human and maybe some of the dirty deed since i have basically learn what the stupid humans have years ago thats why i can keep skipping school not like i care about school anyway.

    After getting out of school,i wandered around the broken side of town and thought i saw someone familiar going into the grocery store.Well judging by how run down our school is,i wouldn't be surprise that they came from this side of town.

    I wanted to continue walking and find some humans to feed.But something keep telling me i should go into that grocery store.Curiosity got the better of me and i went into the grocery store.

     In the grocery store i had manage yet again bump into that gorgeous girl.With her 5,9 build,curvy figure and dirty blond hair she was just like any other girl.But it was her electric blue eyes that made her seem breathtakingly beautiful.

    When i had snap out of it,i saw she had fallen down and this time i dint walk away instead i offered my hand to help her up.Slowly she accepted my help and was up on her feet.

    When she was up i cant help staring at her.But when she met my gaze i saw the black and blue welts on her face the only explanation was SHE HAD BEEN SLAPPED!

    Anger,confusion and sympathy course through me.Anger towards the person who had slap her,confusion to why she had been slap and lastly sympathy to her.I dont even know why i am so worked up for a lowlife human they are only for our pleasure and food but somehow this girl seem so innocent that made me want to proctect her.But i convince myself saying it was because i want her blood and her body.

    I turned towards her and ask 'Why is your face black and blue?'
'Um......i fell...when i was running...'
she replied.'Oh......'i said knowing that was nothing close to the truth i know a slap when i see one but i kept quite it was not my place to judge.

    'So is that the reason you did not come to school?'i said.'Argh why do you fucking care its not your business!'she said.One minute she was calm the other she was angry.I began to get angry myself and when i get angry something tends to happen.....

So what do you think will happen? And do you like the story so far?Its gonna get intresting! Follow me too !