Chapter 2

Eve Linton pov(broken girl)
Beep..beep...beeeeepp.Argh stupid alarm clock.Damn its time for school.Before you say anything you must know my school isnt sunshine and rainbow its actually a dump.My school is the worst school in the state,the only reason i went there is because its super cheap.

With my poor family,i can only afford that.Its all thanks to my so called father who doesnt even give a damn about me that we became poor.You see my father is a major alcoholic he is willing to buy tons of beer and isnt willing to spend money for my education just great right.

The only i could still afford that dump of a school is because of my job.I work as a waitress at a small cafe scartch that its a broken small dirty cafe owned by the worst attitude people in the world.Well at least i get paid.

Time for school ! 'What should i dress today?' Nah who am i wearing to impress anyway i decided to wear a simple blouse and jeans.I get ready to leave the house.Just then my father came in 'Wear youuu goinggg makee mee breaaakfasst you hearr mee'he said.'I am going to school dad bye!'i said.I rush out of the house before he could mutter another word.

Today was just eventful,i was late by five minutes because i had to walk when the school is about 1 hour away from my house and i had bump into the most arrogant but handsome looking man in the whole school.

His name was sean,as i was rushing i did not see there was a person in front of me and bumped into the sexiest man alive.Before i could say 'sorry'.He said 'Watch where you are going you low life scum' and then without a word he walked away i was beyond furious but as i was late i decided to deal with it later.

When i finally arrive in class the teacher just said 'Detention later with me ms linton,please take a seat',thinking back it was my fault but i couldn't help thinking it was sean fault as well.

When detention was over i was beyond grateful.After spending an hour lecturing me with a bad breath the teacher finally let me go.By that time i could say i almost think i was in heaven.

After walking back home,my dad was nowhere to be seen.I made some pasta for him and leave it on the table and went to sleep.Before drifting off i remember seeing that sexy face and fell into a peaceful sleep thinking about him.

What do you guys think about her life?leave some comment at least or vote.I would like to know your thoughts on the story and if your thinking why a vampire is in school,the answer will be revealed on next chapter.Read on!