Chapter 1

Its feeding time i thought.I went to the popular bar that humans go to.You must know i am a vampire.

There i see a timid girl that seem out of place.'Probably a virgin' i thought.You see a virgin's blood is the sweetest among all.It taste like caramal and vanilla.Just thinking of that makes me hungry.Time for food.

I approach the timid girl as she looks around.I use the same pick up line that i use when i wanted food.'Can i buy you a drink?beautiful' i said.'Um sure'she stuttered.I smirk knowing how i always have that effect on women.With my 6'4 build a six pack and most importantly my stormy grey eyes that seem to make every women knees shake.I could says every women in this room would be affected by me.

I went to the bar and ordered a cocktail for her.'When she was nowhere in sight i drop a few drops of my venom into her drink'.
When she drink it her body would feel dizzy and her body would be so weak that she can only manage to stand.

I brought the cocktail back to her and said 'Here you go,drink up'.'Thanks but i dont really fancy drinking'she replied.'Oh come on just a sip wont kill you will it'i said.'I guess not'she said.I smirk you just wait and see.

After she drank it she started swaying getting unsteady on her feet.'Hey want to get out of here'i said.'Ya i think i am drunk we should go'she said.When we got out of the bar i pushed her into a dark alley.'Hey whhat are u doinggg'she ask.'Time for food'i said.'Fooood?'she said.'yes you are foood'i replied and bared out my fangs.

Her eyes widen and tried to push me away as i inch closer to her.'Any last words?'i ask.'Pleaaasee lett me gooo'she said.'Nah'i replied.I bite into her neck feeling her blood flowing into my mouth she tasted vanilla with caramel and a hint of flowery . Delicious i drained her dry and push her aside as i make my way back home.

What do u guys think comment and vote.Do u think he is cruel or cool?.Think about it!.