Chapter 11

Before i start this chapter,i would just like to say a big thankyou to _Nightfall for making the new 'Bloody Cold' cover for me,i hope you guys like the new cover!

Sean aka vampire pov
Making my way to another bar,i came across the back alley of the same grocery store where i had an argument with her.

Small whimpers,wheezing and groaning sounds were coming from the back alley.For a normal person those sounds cant be heard,however as i am a vampire my hearing was more powerful compared to a normal human, thats why i could hear those sounds.

I was tempted to leave it alone and move along as i havent feeded nor did the dirty deed yet,however i smelled a scent of strawberries and vanila coming from the back alley.I had smelled this scent before.......it was her scent,eve !
"Is she in danger?"i thought, my mind told me that it was none of my business whether or not she is in danger however my heart felt an attraction towards her and would not allow me to leave her alone.

Against the better judgement of my mind,i carefully walk to the direction where the sounds were coming from and there lay eve slump against the wall desperately trying to pry away a man's hand as the man was squeezing her neck blocking her from breathing.

Anger consumed my mind as i saw that site. All i thought was how much i wanted to rip that bastard who was holding eve to shreads,i wanted him to die a painful death.

Without wasting another second,using my super speed to knock that man away from eve and slam him into a wall.As his head collide with the wall,a groan was came out of his mouth.It satisfy me to know the pain i caused him however i wanted more,i kicked him where no man should ever to be kicked causing him to kneel on the floor and send blow after blow onto his face.It a dreadful site indeed, his hand shot out to protect himself from the blows while blood was dripping from the coner of his mouth and him cowering in fear like a child."So pitiful indeed"i spat out,i walked closer to him and whispered "If i see you anywhere near her again,i wont think twice about killing you,now scram from my sight you filthy peice of trash". Fear shone on his eyes as he limp and run out of the alley as fast as he could.

Looking back at eve,she was unconscious,sighing i carried her bridal style back to my mansion......

How did you guys find this chapter? Hope you guys like the new book cover as well! Lastly if you are wondering why dint sean just feed on the man,its because he was scared that eve would know he is a vampire but she was unconscious so it was a waste! Stay tuned for the next chap! If you like the cover and this chap be sure to give a BIG FAT VOTE!!!