Chapter 26

"Yo, Guardians! I have high hopes with you all." Noelle said with a smile and the guardians didn't like her. Gaja and Loropechika appeared and they saw that Gaja had a huge bruise in his face. "Yo Gaja! What happened?" Floga asked. "I wanted to spar with miss Noelle and ended up like this." Gaja said. The guardians were surprised that Noelle seemed unscathed while Gaja looked so beaten up. "Are you sure that you didn't went easy on her?" Smurik asked.

"What do you mean easy? I can take on all 5 of you guardians and still win within the range of medium to high difficulty. We may seem weak to you but you haven't seen the kind of ghouls that we were fighting. Take your teammate for example, he died in an instant." Noelle said. "Please let Potrof rest in peace." Sarado said. "How can he rest in peace if he died knowing that he was assassinated by a ghoul? Y'all need to work your lazy asses and avenge him." Noelle said.

"Her attitude, it's quite annoying." Floga said. "She's just 19 and she reached that level. She has all rights to brag about her power. She fights for a reason as well." Gaja said. "Speaking of Ghouls, was that speedy ghoul the one that we're going to take care of? That ghoul was amazing! I haven't fought a ghoul like that!" Smurik said. "That's probably just a subordinate. The leader refuses to show himself to miss Noelle." Loropechika said. "So the ghouls here are cowards?" Sarado asked.

"No, the ghouls here are smart. They may be plotting a thing against Noelle. They even took her cousins as hostage. We don't even know if they're alive." Gaja replied. "Man... This is frustrating. We're probably gonna die for another country's sake." Floga said. "I'll make sure that we won't die." Gaja said as he was called by Noelle. "SIR GAJA! CHECK THIS OUT!" Noelle shouted as Gaja went to Noelle's location.

It was revealed that there was a kakuja quinque waiting with a Black and Yellow color palette. "You'll be using this in the war that we were planning! It's called the Destro Zeus! It's a stronger version of our kakuja quinque Destro Prototype! It's strength is in its weight. It's light and it can move 3x faster than the prototype." Noelle said. "Are you sure about this?" Gaja asked. "Yeah! We needed your help so bad! Not to mention that it has 1.5 more power than the prototype. It also has lower drawback to the user." Noelle added. "Who's kakuja quinque is that?" Gaja asked pointing at a quinque with a black and blue color palette.

"That's Destro Valkyrie. I'll be using that... It's basically like yours but it's built for a woman." Noelle said and Gaja was amazed with how fast the Clover CCG managed to make a kakuja quinque. "It also has a weapon going with it. Just tell us if you want to adjust the weapon." Noelle said. "What's the weapon?" Gaja asked. "A claw and a dagger." Noelle said. "Perfect, no adjustments." Gaja said.

"By the way, what's the weapon of yours?" Gaja asked. "None, I'll be using my Murasakiha Valkyrie." Noelle replied. "What the heck is a Murasakiha?" Gaja asked again. "It's my quinque when I was 15/16 years old... It probably went to, idk, probably its 69th modification." Noelle replied. "Can I see your quinque?" Gaja asked and Noelle smiled opening a small cube.

The cube became a huge violet long sword. Noelle did something as 2 katanas appeared which was colored red and blue. She did something again as it became a violet battle axe. She demonstrated all forms until it was the last. 5 daggers appeared and were all purple. "Your quinque is so cool!" Gaja said. "I know right." Noelle replied.
_________________________________________

Asta was writing on his diary while Yuno was reading. "Oi, I thought it was supposed to be a diary? This is like a novel or a story of some sort!" Yuno said. "YOU WERE READING?" Asta asked. "Yeah it was all about-" Yuno was cut off with Luck slamming the door. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE I DON'T WANNA SPEND ANOTHER 6,000 YULS ON A DOOR!" Yuno shouted. "My bad!" Luck said as they smelled blood. "You smell like human blood, did you eat someone?" Asta asked. "Nah but I managed to kill a 'guardian' of the heart." Luck said.

"Fill me in." Asta said. Luck told Asta all the things that he heard. The fact that the guardians were from the Heart and to how they said that the Clover was weak. "Thanks but we also have reinforcements!" Asta said. "Who?" Luck and Yuno asked. "Have you heard about the Eye of the Midnight Sun?" Asta asked. "Yeah? The new ghoul team with 4 SS class ghouls namely Homura, Beast, Mimic and the one-eyed sword." Yuno said.

"Yeah! And I managed have them help us with our plan!" Asta said. "Wait, are you sure?" Luck asked.

"Ofcourse we're sure! We want to end everything as well!" A man with long hair said from outside.

Yuno and Luck looked behind and was surprised that the 4 SS class ghouls that they were talking about were there.

"I'm Beast"
"I'm Mimic!"
"I AM HOMURA! NICE TO MEET YOU!"
"I am Patry."

"Where is the one eyed sword? I want to meet him!" Luck said. "I am the sword, I prefer being called Patry." Patry replied. "Ohhh so we're using true names! My name is Luck Voltia of the Black Bulls! This is Yuno Grinberyall and this is our boss, Asta Staria!" Luck said with a smile.

"We're Fana, Vetto and Rhya! Nice to meet you guys!" Fana said.

Homura-Fana
Mimic-Rhya
Beast-Vetto
One Eyed Sword-Patry

That's all for this chapter! Love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Minami